ɪxᴏʀᴀ

⌫3rd Person POV⌫

3rd Person POV

𝙽𝚘 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

You stood at the kitchen island biting into the sandwich Yuka had gone to the roof to fetch earlier.

You wore a robe trying to figure out what to do. After last night your clothes were in no state to be worn. You let out a sigh as you bent down on the island top, face and hands stretching themselves.

"I mean I could just wear the jacket with the belt," you said to Yuka who stood right next to you.

"I don't think wearing a coat and a belt with only a bra and underwear on constitutes as a fighting outfit, especially with kids around," he said as he opens the fridge to get one of the many water bottles in there.

Your thoughts were interrupted by a knock on your door. Both of your eyes met. You knew it wasn't the girls because you both made it very clear not to come downstairs and that you would meet them on the top floor.

Yuka pick up the small handgun near him and walked towards the door slowly. The knocks rang again. He slowly opened the door and was met face to face with a mask. He raised the gun and analyzed the mask. He looked to be a little boy with short black hair and a bag in his hands. But the most significant thing about him was the fact that he didn't have any blood on him; he was totally clean.

The mask held out the bag to Yuka. Stunned Yuka took it as he lowered his gun. The boy immediately walked away. Yuka quickly shut the door and walked back over to you.

He placed the bag on the countertop and opened it. Both your eyes were met with black fabric. Yuka reached his hand in the bag and pulled articles of clothing out.

"The solution to all your problems, new clothes," he joked.

"If it fits."

"C'mon put it on," he smiled, "I wanna see how you look."

You rolled your eyes as took your robe off to put the clothes on. It was a loose black long sleeve top with matching pants. It looked really nice on you. Yuka could barely get his eyes off you.

"So what do you think," you raised your hand moving into poses while smiling at him.

He didn't say anything but held a smile while looking at you.

You pushed at his forehead making it bob backwards and said, "gosh your silence is making it so awkward."

He let out a little laugh and said, "c'mon, let's go. The girls are probably waiting for us as we speak."

Put your feet in your shoes as you began walking towards the door as you picked up everything thing you needed. You got to your mask but I was broken. As you tried to pick up a piece it cut your finger making you drop it. It caused a clattering sound which caught Yuka's attention.

He looked at you and asked, "is everything alright?"

"Yeah," you said as you brought your finger to your mouth and sucked on your blood.

He nodded and went back to putting on his holster. You opened your bag and pushed the pieces of the mask into your bag and zipped it back up.

The two of you left the room as you tried to put your shoes on properly on the way upstairs. When you two reached the top floor Yuka pushed the doors outside open. The girls weren't there yet.

"Oh I didn't even realize, no mask today?" he asked.

"Yeah, I don't really need it."

The two of you stood in front of the door. Yuka held his hand out for you to lean on because you still hadn't put your shoes on.

You sighed, " I don't think heels are the most practical right now."

He raised his mask only by a bit to see his mouth and said, "I don't know, I think you look good fighting in heals." You finally got your shoes on.

"Yeah?" you questioned.

"Yeah love, you look amazing."

"Thank you," you smiled as your faces reached the same level.

You gave him a quick kiss and then another one before being interrupted by the girls. Yuka quickly pulled his mask back down.

"Good morning," Kuon said to you pulling you away from Yuka. She gave him a quick glare and looked back at you And smiled.

What a girl you thought.

I decided I need to start uploading faster.

-Ami
Outfit

-AmiOutfit

Unedited

Word count- 764

Word count- 764⌫