chapter 16

tw: hinted dr*gging (im not sure the exact word for it but like u know someone is gettign dr*gged but it doesnt actually state it)

They walked into the house. Blue lights filled the room. It was foggy due to the smoke.

"GUYS GO FIND YOUR PARTNER FOR TONIGHT. IM GONNA FIND DAICHI"

"IWA AND I ARE GONNA DRINK. WE'LL ALL MEET UP OUTSIDE AT 3:30"

"BYE GUYS GOOD LUCK"

"BYE BABES"

Their three friends left. It was only Akaashi and Kenma standing there awkwardly.

"Okay before we go out looking if you feel uncomfortable or something text me."

"Yeah and that goes for you too. Let's take some shots I'm too anxious" Kenma giggled

"Sure" They walked to the table with drinks and poured tequila in two solo cups

"Ready?"

"Yup" The two took their drinks and quickly drank it.

"CHASER" Kenma looked uneasy

"HERE" Akaashi gave Kenma lemon juice

"OKAY ONE MORE"

Again they poured alcohol into their cups and swiftly drank it once again

"I'M READY GOOD LUCK KASHI I'M GONNA GO FIND SUNA"

"YOU TOO KENS" Akaashi walked away to find Terushima

The black-haired male walked around the house looking for Terushima. He was nowhere to be found.

"You looking for someone?" A guy approached him

"Boss?" Akaashi looked at the person shocked

"Akaashi we aren't at work right now"

"Hi Akihiko"

"Isn't he too old to be here" Akaashi thought in his mind

"Akaashi you look rather nervous is something bothering you"

"Actually yeah" He started feeling dizzy. The alcohol was definitely setting in

"Sit there" Akihiko pointed at a couch "I'll get you something to drink"

Akaashi flopped on the empty couch whilst his pervy boss made him a drink. Not suspicious right?

"Okay here" he returned with a drink

"What is it?"

"Sprite, vodka, cough syrup, jolly ranchers. Lean."

"Oh I never tried" Akaashi took a sip "Not bad"

Akihiko sat gently next to Akaashi, his hands slithered around Akaashi's waist but Kashi was too tipsy to care

"So what's up?"

"Oh god where do I start"

"Don't worry darling we've got all night to talk" he smirked "If you wanna take more shots I have a flask filled with vodka"

"I'll need it" Akaashi sighed "Okay let's start from my first year"

"My life was chill. I moved to Tokyo during the summer before my second year. I was looking at the schools' volleyball gyms to see what school would be the best fit and saw this one guy. My heart literally skipped a beat when a first saw him. So I ran back to the car and told my mum I wanted to go to Fukurodani Academy."

"I tried out blah blah blah and that year was one of the best. I became the main setter of the team and being vice-captain. My volleyball partner was the guy I was in love with. But of course, he was graduating and graduated. That day was such a blur for me. It was so hard to keep a straight face when the graduating ceremony happened. That summer was so difficult. He never contacted me. Soon my life started to fall apart"

"My mum cheated on my dad with Kenma's mum and running away to get married. My dad was devastated and is now a homeless alcoholic the last time I checked on him. That's why Kenma and I are so close, we are basically step-brothers or whatever. Kenma didn't have a dad so we just depended on each other. Our mums sent us money but soon stopped."

"We were living off our savings. Thankfully our parents both had money for our college so we didn't need to worry about that. When our savings were about to finish I thankfully found the hotline service you own. It really lifted so much stress. That's why I can't really let go of Bokuto. I really believe he is the reason my life was so put together"

"Bokuto?? From the MSBY Black Jackals?!"

"Well shit. Can I have your flask?"

"Drink all you want" he gave the flask

After a couple of minutes of chit chat Akaashi felt dizzy. Not drunken dizzy but a whole other experience. It wasn't a high dizzy too. 

"Woah I feel so dizzy" Akaashi giggled

"I bet you do"

"YO IT'S BOKUTO AND KUROO" they both heard someone shout

Akihiko carefully observed Akaashi

"Oh it's Bokuto-san" he laughed "He used to be my volleyyyy ball uh thingy"

"Yeah?" The boss smirked with direct contact with Bokuto who was staring at the both of them. His eyes had an angry tone in them with a hint of sadness

Akihiko whispered to Akaashi who was wasted. He was still having fierce eye contact with the volleyball player "Wanna go to my cafe. It's getting a bit to hard to breathe in here"

"Sureee" Akaashi sighed as his arms were getting pulled up by Akihiko. He was now standing up, the only reason why is that his boss was holding on to his waist

"Let's go babe" they walked out of the house into his car

-

-

-

-

a/n

next chapt is gonna be a bit heavy but akaashi will get saved