chapter 46

The three stared into the phone as Bokuto scrolled up. The messages got more and more disturbing. 

"Holy shit" Kenma looked up from the phone "Why didn't Akaashi nor you told us about this?"

"I used to get messages like this all the time when I was a fuck boy. My team always took care of it." Bokuto got his phone from his pocket and dialed a number  "I'll call my team to double-check. I thought this situation was taken care of already."

"Why aren't you calling Yachi"

"She doesn't take care of my scandal shit." 

"Wow you must've fucked the whole population of Tokyo" Kenma looked amazed "I'm joking"

Someone finally answered

"Hello." Bokuto's eyes were darker than normal

"Good day sir?" 

"Are you with the rest?"

"Yes sir"

"Put me on speaker" Bokuto sighed

"Alright. You are on speaker now."

"I thought the video of me and Akaashi was solved? So tell me why Akaashi is following this anonymous person's orders?"

"Oh! Uhh you see sir we are getting it handled. We just said it was solved so no pani-"

"You're fired."

"What sir?"

"Everyone in the team is fired. Yachi will send the paychecks tomorrow. Every company you apply to I will make sure I let them know how stupid you all are."

There were panic muttering on the other line.

"Sir please spare me! I have worked with you since you graduated!"

"Please I have a family to feed"

"Boss please don't do this"

"Shut the fuck up. We aren't friends nor do I have a relationship with either of you all. I am your boss and I fired you due to your acts." Bokuto scoffed "Even Kuroo's new developer who is a freshman in college found more info in a day."

Bokuto ended the call

"Fucking idiots"

"Well, they are. But there is no time to spare. We only have till tomorrow to find Akaashi's whereabouts."

"His phone's GPS is off. The last trace is in his room." Kenma said 

"Did he bring anything with him? Like any technology other than his phone?"

"Hold on. Akaashi's switch was always in the living room but it was gone."

"Akaashi is a genius" Kuroo smiled

"I'll track that. Kuroo give me your laptop. It will take ten minutes tops"

Kenma got his switch from his apartment then connected it to Kuroo's laptop. He did some coding from the laptop to the switch in order to get hold of Akaashi's Nintendo switch GPS.

"It worked" Kenma smiled as he took a picture of the address.

"Starlight Motel?"

"It is closed for entry right now. We will go there first thing in the morning. Can you handle the wait Bokuto?"

"Anything for my Akaashi" Bokuto smiled "Thank you so much"

-

-

-

-

a/n

do switches even have a gps