chapter 52

"I know this is too soon ever since high school, I didn't realize I was pushing my feelings away in fear you didn't like me. But, I'm not scared anymore. Akaashi you are my world. I am in love with you and want to be with you."

Akaashi's eyes started to water. It was surreal, the male felt like he was in a movie. This is what he wanted ever since he laid eyes on Bokuto.

"Bokuto" He smiled "I always will and always have loved you."

Akaashi leaned in for a kiss. Bokuto's hands traveling to Akaashi's waist bringing him closer. Their lips touch, it felt like fireworks. Then Akaashi realized there were fireworks.

"You are so extra" Akaashi pulled away to look at the bright heart firework in the sky

"I spare no expense for you." Bokuto pulled him in once again.

They kissed again. Their kisses turned into a makeout. Love turned into hunger. Both of them weren't expecting such a lewd kiss. But they were, and God, they wanted so much more.  Akaashi clung onto Bokuto,fingers tangling into Bokuto's hair and hands all over Akaashi's waist. Their lips fit each other like a puzzle. 

"Let's take this home" Bokuto pulled away looking at his new boyfriend "You can head to the car. I'll be there in a sec I just need to make a phone call"

Akaashi nodded and started walking to the car.

"Oh my god oh my god" Akaashi's mind was racing. It wasn't the first time they were gonna have sex but it felt like a totally new experience.

Akaashi waited in the car for a minute or two. He felt butterflies in his stomach. He was really in love.

"Hey, babe let's go." Bokuto sat on the driver's seat

"Babe?" Akaashi thought out loud

"You don't like it?" Bokuto pouted

"Who said I didn't" Akaashi pinched one of Bokuto's cheeks

It was amazing how Bokuto could act so innocent and childish, then the next minute he is one of the sexiest heart-throb of all. Bokuto started driving, one hand was on the wheel as the other was gripping AKaashi's thighs. Bokuto's veiny and manly hands covered almost all of Akaashi's thigh. The male fondled his thighs and all Akaashi could do was act like everything was fine. But it wasn't. Akaashi was going crazy.

Tokyo's night traffic made a 5-minute ride into 15. Bokuto parked the car and went out of the car. Bokuto walking to the other side of the car, Akaashi crossed his legs to hide his raging boner.

"Hello" Bokuto smiled then pulled Akaash's hand and him out of the car. The male was gonna lean in for a kiss, but Akaashi stopped him.

"Bokuto. Paparazzi."

"Finee"

They walked inside the building and into a packed elevator. It was definitely cramped, Bokuto was at the back of the elevator with Akaashi being right in front of him. As other people came on making the space even tighter. The black-haired male's ass was slightly grinding on Bokuto's hard. Slowly by slowly, the people started going off. 

"The things I'm gonna do to you," Bokuto whispered to Akaashi as the elevator dinged to the last floor.

-

-

-

-

a/n

i realized i havent wrote smut in awhilee. smut next chapt.