Recovery

Logan's Pov.

"Alpha, I want to extend my sincerest apologies, I've tried my complete best in helping your beta." he said while he shook my hand.

I nodded. "I'm sure you did, sir. how is he?" I asked him again.

He's stable for the moment. He's in a medically induced coma to help his body heal without feeling any pain, but we can take him off it in a few hours. He should be okay as long as he heals properly. His stomach will take some time to heal because the bite was pretty deep, but all in all he's going to be perfectly fine" he said, smiling.

I signed, feeling relieved that my best friend would be okay. "oh thank you, sir"

He nodded his head. "No worries, Alpha." he said and turned to walk away.

I turned around and saw Izzy staring at me. She gave me a faint smile and waved me over, so I began walking over to her.

"I'm glad he's okay" she said.

"Me too." I added.

Out of nowhere, she pulled me in a tight hug. Without thinking, I wrapped my arms around her protectively.

"I was so worried about you, Logan. You have no idea." she exclaimed.

"You shouldn't be. I'm not that important for you to worry about"

She sighed. "Logan, about my dad, I-"

"Its okay, Iz. He was right. You couldn't gotten hurt because of me, or worse. I don't know what I would've done if I caused that." I admitted truthfully.

She stared at me intently but didn't say another word. And right when she was about to speak up, Jason interrupted her.

"Logan, we need to get everyone back home" he said to me.

"Yeah I know. Get everyone together." I told Jason.

"Alex?" I called one of my pack members.

"yes, alpha?" he replied, walking over to me.

"You and Felix guard Brandon's room. I want eyes on my beta 24/7. No one goes in or out without my authorization, are we clear?" I ordered him.

"Yes, Alpha Anderson."

"Good. If you notice anything suspicious, you report to me or Jason immediately." I added.

He simply nodded and headed towards Brandon's room with Felix.

I turned around, meeting face to face with all of the pack members who were standing in the waiting room.

"I'm calling an emergency pack meeting in 30 minutes. Everyone MUST be there. No exceptions." I stated, using my full alpha authority.

They all bowed their heads to me as assurance that they understood my command.

No more Mr. Nice Guy. If people thought I was a strict Alpha before, they were about to get a rude awakening.