No More Time, Part 1.

Isabel's Pov.

It's been like two hours since I brought Mikey home. I told the pack about the current battle that was taking place in the woods, so most of the she-wolves were all in the living room, comforting one another and hoping their mates and fellow pack members returned in peace.

I was trying to keep calm, because even though I wasn't in a relationship with Logan, he was still my mate. It was only natural for me to worry about him.

Serena, however, was totally freaking out. She was just sitting next to Vanessa, crying and praying Jason would be okay.

I walked up to Serena and placed my hand on her shoulder. I knew how she felt, in a way. My wolf wouldn't rest until she knew that our mate was okay. After all, he is our other half.

"Serena, it's going to be okay. I'm sure they will be home soon." I said to her.

"But what if it isn't?!" she worriedly yelled back. "That's my MATE out there! He could get killed!"

"I understand that bu-"

"DO YOU? Because I think you have NO IDEA" she said, wiping her tears. 

"MY MATE IS OUT THERE TOO, YOU KNOW!" 

Silence spread across the living room, everyone now tuned into our small disagreement.

"I know how it feels, okay? I just met him and I can't stay still because i'm afraid I won't even get the chance to get to know him." I muttered. "I want him to come back to me in one piece"

Serena grabbed my hand, giving me some kind of closure. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that"

I shot her a faint smile, letting her know that I understood.

Suddenly, the front door busted open, and in came Logan, along with Jason, and the other wolves that were involved in the battle. I was relieved that all of them came back alive, but something was wrong. Someone was missing. But not just anyone...

"Where the hell is Brandon?"