#

"William," A voice questioned.
William hastily twisted around to face his 'father' Henry Miller.
"Yes Sir?" He replied, looking into the elder man's pink fearful eyes.
Henry gave him a stern look, making Dave's insides churn, but also signaling to follow him. The two males walked around Fredbear's Dinner till they reached Henry's office. Henry sat down in his chair, folding his hands together on the desk. Dave sat down in a chair that faced Henry, a chill going down his spine while he stared at his father figure.
"Do you know why I brought you here?" Henry asked sternly.
Dave shook his head, still trying to keep eye contact.
"Well as you should know, at some point in time I wont be here to guide you anymore," he said sadly.
Dave stood there silently, but a growing feeling of worry now slightly showing.
"I know that the future without me troubles you,"
William nodded his head, his posture weakening.
"So, in my spare time I decided to make something for you, to help when my guidance is unavailable forever."
Dave straightened his sitting position and gave a faint look of question to the older man.
"May I ask what it is Sir?"
Henry opened the biggest drawer in his desk, and took out a small, thin, green and golden box. William's eyes glittered, excitement swelling inside of him.
"I know you want to open the Box William." Henry grumbled, glaring at the purple teen. "but I'd request that you don't do that yet, you're only able to use it once, and when that time is used, there is no do-overs,"
Dave shifted impatiently in his chair, still eyeing the box.
  "Sir, when I do use it and you are not around, will you actually be there?" William stuttered.
Henry sighed, and shook his head.
  "I put instructions in the box for how to use it. Remember, use it when you need it most. There will be some hard times without my instructions, but you will know when to use it, I can trust that... Hopefully."
Henry handed Dave the box, Dave oh so slightly wincing once the box laid in his hands.
  "I wont be there sadly, but it will send you guidance whenever necessary once used."
Dave nodded, then hastily stood up, and walked to the door, mesmerized by the thought of what treasure could be inside.
  "William, are you forgetting something?" Henry said, raising his tone.
Will stopped in the doorway, and turned to face his boss.
  "Thank you sir for the gift," Dave said in a monotone voice, any different tone might have ticked Henry off
  "And..?"
William gulped, nervous what would happen if he messed this up.
  "I-I will know when to use this. I pr-promise."