Page 7

Dave stared into the fiery dumpster, a smirk on his face. What an eventful morning, even though it went a bit downhill from the cleaning process. Nonetheless eventful. His eyes were back to it's normal state, not swirling with excitement anymore. Weirdly enough, his teeth seemed to be sharper, and his eyes a deeper shade of purple, almost glowing now. Or maybe he just looked that threatening from the flames that danced on front of him.
"Hey Dave," A voice said behind him.
Someone lightly nudged Dave with their shoulder, and then rooted themselves next to them, staring into the fire.
"Jack."
Jack looking at Dave with an extreme concerning look, almost asking why he looked so fucking formal, or at least overly formal for him.
"Geez man, special occasion tonight?" Jack chuckled nervously.
Dave just stared into the dumpster fire, the smirk still on his face.
"..I'll assume nothing." Jack sighed, a bit relieved.
He looked at the fire as well, questioning why the hell Dave started a fire in the middle of burning summer day. He looked back at Dave, looking at his facial expression. He looked weirdly creepy, maybe going by a long shot here, maybe even creepier then Matt, and that dude is fucking creepy.
"Uhm.. feeling okay Dave?" Jack asked
...
No reply.
"Why did you start this fire, wanting to see all the beautiful colors..?" Jack said, lightly flirting.
...
"Man, what your deal?" Jack said, "Are you trying to ignore me?"
Dave just continued to stare into the fire like a freak. Jack huffed like an upset child, this hurt him, even if before Dave was a bit clingy.
A few minutes passed, each one making Dave's smile more twisted than the last. Jack kept sneaking glances at Dave cautiously.
"Dave, can you look at me for a second?" Jack asked "please?"

...

Jack lightly pushed Dave in a fit.
"Dave, can you please acknowledge that I'm here?!" Jack yelled "you're really starting to scare me.."
Dave's smile dissolved into a frown, his eyes glaring into Jack's.
"What do you want." He said
Jack just stood there, he didn't know where to go from this point.
"I just came to check on you, but it seems that you're fine in your own way."
Jack then noticed his teeth, those were definitely not like that yesterday.
"What the hell happened to your teeth?" Jack asked "don't mean that in an offensive way, but they're so-"
Dave looked at Jack with a questioning look, hiding his teeth beneath a frown.
"Sharp..?" Jack added on "I guess.."
Dave chuckled and walked towards Jack.
"Did you read any red riding hood to the children recently?" Dave slurred "because I have no idea what you're talking about hunny."
He stopped on front of Jack, five inches separating the two.
"N-no, I-I'm only concerned." Jack stuttered
Dave smirked, showing his teeth that were indeed sharp. He stared at Jack intently for a good minute, like he was now the fire that hid his evidence, that was still passionately burning next to the couple.
"You sure you haven't read anything to the children?" Dave asked, "you seem to be hinting some false accusations towards me that sound weirdly like a known fairytale."
"I'm really sure I haven't, i-it's just that they're so pointy, i-it's unnatural."
Dave stepped back as he chuckled again.
"Only better to taste you with dearie," Dave cooed, kneeling back onto Jack.
Jack's face exploded into a deep orange, almost red looking blush. Taking that in a seriously sexual way.
"I-I'm going to go.." Jack said as he reluctantly walked away and into the pizzeria, slamming it behind him.
"That will shake him off for a bit." Dave sighed, glaring at the door Jack exited from.
He looked back into the fire, the smile reappearing. His eyes traveled across the orange flames, maybe it wasn't just to shake him off.

Kawaii_Sadie17<3 asked someone who was running for president or some shit is they had roblox or something... I'm not kidding *insert regret*