Page 8

Silent footsteps glided across the dusty concrete parking lot, the ground lightly dampened from the light shower that lazily brushed by in the past night. Purple eyes lingered at the entrance of a supply store, shaking from the excitement building in their stomach. He practically skipped to the double automatic doors like a four year old girl. He felt his back pocket, feeling his weapon of choice, at least for the moment it was. He waked into the building, glaring up at the ceiling suspiciously, what could he be looking for? He locked his vision onto a camera that was facing towards him.
"That'll do," he muttered.
Dave waved at the camera before a small plume of smoke arose from inside of it. The camera's head drooped, making Dave giggle like a maniac. A faint echo of a door slamming against a wall bounced around the open area.
"What the hell man!?" A man yelled, running towards Dave, wearing a bright peacock blue shirt with tan jeans.
"Pardon?"
"Dude, you just fried the entire camera system!" The man screeched, stopping a fair distance away from Dave.
Dave gave him a questioning look.
"How would I do that" Dave lied "all I did was wave politely to it."
The man glared at Dave, a scowl burned onto his face.
"Who are you anyways?" Dave asked
The man scoffed pridefully.
"I'm security, I also keep tabs on the camera's when the tides change between the staff."
Dave nodded, smiling non-sinisterly.

David snickered every few seconds, blood dripping from his hands and face. He knelt on the ground and unceremoniously painted the remaining liquid that covering his hands onto the musty tiled floors. His head seared with a fiery touch, the injection probably trying to restrain him from finishing his bloodied masterpiece. Dave stood up and brushed his hands together, a wild look dancing with the purple in his sockets. He walked over to the cloths isle and picked out a new outfit, a bit more causal then he was hoping, nothing really fancy in this excuse of a supply store. He put on the new change and threw his old one, including his weapons, onto the ground. He held a small blue item in his hands, throwing the small safety chip into the pile that was attached to it. He pushed down on the switch, small sparks arose before a small flame appeared. William pressed down harder on the lighter's switch until it snapped, the small flame still living. Dave tossed the lighter onto his small combustible pile of now useless past necessities. He quickly ran to the entrance, swiftly picking up a small bag of items he needed that he placed near the entrance beforehand, so he wouldn't need to carry them when he needed to burn his evidence. The double doors squeaked open at his arrival. Dave continued to run to the direction of his home with his laden of supplies.

Kawaii_Sadie17 knows her pages are short, I just don't want to add unnecessary shit to make it longer, sorry :( <3