Page 3

Jack glanced at Dave, who was in his suit mocking the kids who were drowning in the ball pit. Something seemed strangely wrong with that though.. OH NO NO NO, Him mocking the kids is a completely normal thing, honestly it's what most depressed adults do in this establishment. But something seemed off about his LOOK today, which made him taunting the children weird. Jack didn't think Dave looked ugly or anything, far from it actually, but the thought of him looking a bit more purple just kept biting at the back of his mind, more artificially purple than his natural hue. Even in the suit he looked more purple, but the suit was on, how could that even be possible.
"It's probably because he is purple shit brain" Jack muttered to himself, "he's probably right, he is the aubergine man anyways."
The hoard of ungrateful children seemed to be thinner this day, maybe because the pizza wasn't being sold for a shit price, or even sold at all. Which let Jack take all the serenity he somehow needed to sit and think, but at this moment thats not what he wanted, he wanted to have a dump ton amount of small bitch kids swarming him so he didn't get lost in his head.
"Keep busy Jack," he whispered to himself.
He said that as though that would be the solution to his problem, which I guess it would mostly be morally correct, but that seemed to be half of his problem. Jack stood up and walked to the saferoom to get out of his suit and play some arcade games.

"Uhm..." Jack tapped the suit where his badge would be if he didn't have the metal rib cage hiding it. "I don't think Scott thought this through thoroughly, mother fucker..." Jack started taking his suit off outside the room, at least he was kept busy at the moment. His mind would've drifted off if it wasn't for the life threatening suit he was taking taking apart, if he didn't have his full attention, he'd be dead in probably 2.69 seconds, but luckily that wont happen. He ripped his sweat misted badge from his shirt and tried to scan it on the small scanner that was attached to the door. A small beep sounded from the high tech barn door, emitting a small red light.
"Oh goddam it." Jack said, wiping his badge off on his shirt, and trying to scan it again. The same toned beep echoed down the hallway, making Jack groaned in annoyance. He started his walk to the male's restroom, muttering something about a kid getting found dead in the saferoom.

Jack places his suit parts into the safe room, now covered in a new layer of sweat from fending his suit off from kids who wanted to lick the fur to see if it would feel chunky on their tongue. He swung the door shut behind him as he walked to the arcade so he could try to play a video game, and if not that, maybe he could fix a machine, either one seemed good enough to keep his mind off the bitter subject at hand. Once he found the game he wanted to try, he took a single token from his pocket and put it into the paying slot of the machine, and as usual, nothing happened.
"Another arcade game with a good 85% chance it's filled with cardboard wires, fantastic" He said to himself "and there goes another one of my tokens."
Jack dragged the heavy (yet smaller for an arcade game) machine out from the wall until he was able to go behind it and open the back of it up to see why this damn thing wouldn't turn on. He thought that he might've needed a screwdriver, but to his surprise, the back metal sheet of the machine just fell off completely before he could even touch it. A few raccoons ran away from their 'home' past Jack, not fazing him whatsoever. He knelt down and peaked his head in to see that absolutely nothing was inside, making it incapable to work on at all, it was seriously just hallow inside...
"I'm not even going to attempt that..." Jack said, standing up and not even caring to put the machine back. He walked back over to the saferoom, he didn't think anything else would be fun without Dave, so he thought maybe he was done with his shift, and they could hang out..? That would be nice.

Kawaii_Sadie17 scared someone working at Olive Garden once, sorry...