Page 2

Dave walked into a building with a corny sign that looked like it was about to fall off, wielding the name "Freddy Fazbender's Pepperonerie." A name that somehow struck joy into the hearts of children. Dave continued to walk deeper into the building, until he went into the 'Employee's Only,' section. He turned a corner to see an Orange man staring at a spiffy looking door. Dave walked silently next to him, and stared at the new door as well, how the hell was he supposed to open this high tech-safe looking thing?
"Oh shit, waddup?" The man said to Dave, a small smile showing as he put his hands into his dusty jean pockets.
"Hey Jack, not much." Dave replied, glaring into Jack's eyes, weirdly enough, that put a metallic taste in the Orange Man's mouth, making him frown. He quickly re-arraigned his expression before talking again.
"Have you change anything recently... like your look?" Jack asked, looking Dave up and down, trying to find what he found 'different,' or something that would at least to make an excuse for it.
"I didn't think I did... I did everything the same." Dave said
Jack continued to look for what he found different, Dave rolling his eyes in annoyance. Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw his boss rush down the hallway with his basic black suit and red tie on.
"Employee's! Sorry that I was tardy to show you the new safe room door!" Scott said, fixing his tie, because for some reason that's all he ever does correctly.
"Mmhmm." Jack said, still looking for something to end his question.
Scott looked at Dave with a confused look on his Dial, Dave shrugged lightly, and returned his gaze to the door.
  "Please explained what you did to the old rusted door with this-" Dave gestured his hands at the door "High-tech-way-to-expensive-for-our-budget-door,"
   "Well, first of all, we will have to stop serving pizza for a bit, because it's more to buy the pizza's ingredients then it is for people to buy them," Their boss said "and to open the door, you must turn the giant vault looking thing after you scan you-"
  "YOU FORGOT YOUR BADGE!!!!" Jack yelled out of the blue, startling Dave, and making Scott loose his balance.
Their Boss fell to the ground and rubbed their 'head,' looking up at Jack with an upset expression. Dave didn't notice, but he must've forgotten his badge. Lucky him.
  "Sorry, Dave forgot his badge," Jack apologized "that must be why I think you look more purpley than usual!"
Jack smiled, showing the gap where his two front teeth should've been.
  "Okay.." Scott said, standing up and brushing his pants off from the surprising amount of dirt that covered them. "well, you do use your badges to get in, but they must be refurbished with some new gear."
Scott pulled out two badges from hell knows were(not his ass, jeez-). They looked exactly the same, identical almost. Jack handed his boss his old badge, and took his new one from him. Dave was handed his badge, and he put it on his right top side of his shirt.
  "I have my own, so I have access to open the door." Scott said "Please remember that. I can see what happens in there. I have access and I will be checking more often."
Dave nodded his head with Jack, both of them clearly knowing why he meant that with a some-what threat.

  A chunk of time passed before they found out how the door worked, trail and error can be a grueling thing sometimes. Once they opened the door, it was almost 2:30 pm.
  "Geez Phoney, I thought you'd know how to unlock the door if you BOUGHT the damn thing." Jack muttered
  "Well I thought I did" Scott replied "thought..."
Dave walked inside and sat down at the only wooden table, or thing of furniture the room. He glared at the two people in conversation. His eyes glistened in the dimly lit room, whatever was going through his head, nothing was going to get in the way of it. He fisted a hand as a small scowl was sewn onto his face. An unpleasant aura lingered around him, making the two people in conversation feel strangely uncomfortable. He was to deep into his assumable rage to notice Jack glancing at him from time to time, something clearly bothering the orange man. After the conversation ended, and their boss had taken his leave, Jack closed the safe room door and walked up to Dave. He snapped his fingers in front of his face to get him to wake up from his daydream. Which it successfully did.
  "Hey Dave, what's got you so rallied up?" Jack asked, looking down at the fisted hand, "Did Phoney piss you off or something?"
Dave shook his head and stood up.
  "Alright, would you mind if you told me what was bothering you so much..?" Jack asked.
  "Stay out of my business." Dave scowled.
Dave walked past Jack and over to his suit, Jack just standing there and processing what had just been spat to him.
  "Geez man, sorry." He said, going over to his springlock suit, and began to put it on.
Halfway through that process, Jack cut through the ear bleeding silence.
  "Did you actually do something with your look and you just won't tell me?"
Dave sighed.
  "I didn't, I don't know why you think I look more 'purpley,' but maybe it's just because I AM purple." Dave said, rushingly putting on the rest of his suit.
  "I swear it was your badge though, but you still look diffe-"
  "I changed nothing, come on, lets get to work."

Kawaii_Sadie<3 Keeps getting Spanish adds for WiFi. Like WTF I NO EPSAÑOL