Page 1

Dave sat down on the ground of his room, resting his back on the water stained walls. He shook violently as he stared longingly at his popcorn ceiling. He muttered undecipherable words while tears threatened to fall from his eyes. All that could be heard was something about denial, Dave couldn't take denial, it always made him snap under the weight of it. So he tried to hide it until he got home to vent all of his troubles to his ceiling, hoping Henry could hear him from his wreck of a retreat.
  "I can't take this anymore," Dave muttered silently "I don't want to be alone again."
  Tears started to drip down his face like rain dripping down a window in the middle of a thunderstorm. He sniffled and buried his face in his hands and continued to stutter. His mind drifted off to whatever he thought would comfort him, anything to ease the overwhelming stress. Small things came to his mind, like names of the people he knew. That didn't comfort him as much as he wished, a few of those names were the reason he was in this condition, and he didn't want to make it worse.
  "Henry, Phone Face, Foxy, J-"
Dave took in a sharp breath, the tears starting to compete with the storm he compared them to. Very few of those names could help him in this moment, since they were more limited than usual.
He took in slow breaths, and silently let them out, trying to beat down his emotions so he could try and get some rest before returning to his version of a living hell the next morning. But it seemed that these emotions were too potent to beat down like usual.
"F-fuck, I-I could really u-use you r-right now H-Henry,"
Dave sat silently for a few minutes before shakily chuckling to himself.
"I-I'm j-just going against e-every t-thing y-you want from me, t-thats the o-only problem."
Silence followed again.
"I know, I-I know..."
He lifted his head from his hands and rested it on the crusted wall behind him. This is not the way he wanted to spend his night, specially since it was already 2:00 am. He didn't feel like laying in his bed though, it was too cold and not as comforting as others would find it. It also made him feel lazy, and that's not what Henry would want from him at all. He closed his eyes and thought about when he was younger, and about all the successful advice that he was gifted to from Henry. Then his mind drifted to the small amount of material gifts he was actually given, almost like it was lacking. Most of the time it would be a gift of some type of pain towards him, and pleasure to Henry, but... that's what normal gifts were like to most people...? He remembered that he was given a new-ish pair of shoes once as a gift for his birthday, but that wasn't even from Henry, it was from one of the few nice employees that worked at the establishment at the time. Even though Henry told them off for interacting with him, it was a warm feeling whenever he thought of it. Though, he never did see that worker there after that....

What did Henry ever gift him anyways? Besides pain and all that.......
Dave's eyes blinked open, he quickly lifted his head and stared down into the shadows under his bed, a faint golden reflection bouncing off from what little light was around to be shown from the darkness that lied under there. Dave hastily stood up and shuffled over to his bed, knelt down, and picked out a small box. The green on the box was fading, but the gold had stayed in it's ripe condition, glimmering from the moonlight that broke through the blinds in the room. He took the lid off the box and threw it away, and took off a small piece of paper that was covering the items inside, and read the instructions. A relieved smile grew on Dave's face, something that could help him, advice that he needed oh so dearly. He placed the sheet of paper next to him, and looked into the box. Two needles filled with a pigmented purple liquid rested inside a green velvet mold that they fit perfectly into. Dave took out a needled and rushingly pushed his sleeves off his wrist, and cleaned off the tip of the needle with the bottom of his shirt. No more nights like this, no more choices to be made on his own. He could feel the relief being replaced from the older weight that used to be on his shoulders. He felt excitement swell up inside him again, just like the time he received this box. When he just couldn't wait to open it, just like how he couldn't wait to find out how Henry's medicine would heal him from this never ending cycle of teardrops. Hesitating in this moment was only a fantasy, the only reality in this was to inject the gift into him, to feel no more pain, all the past desolation to be turned into nothing but a memory. He lined the needle tip to the most noticeable vain that hopefully had blood going through it. Without any Hesitation, Dave quickly stabbed his wrist with the needle. And injected the serum.

Kawaii_Sadie17<3 would ask if you didn't take this out of context...fr (Add on: And that you'd know there is a huge time gap from the last page)⚠️