Page 4

Jack leaned on the table in the safe room, for some reason Dave wasn't done his shift. Which only added to the growing pile of worries he already had. He knew that staying an hour in his suit later then he was supposed to maybe wasn't THAT big of a deal, but I guess you could call Jack a bit overprotective with the purple crayon. Maybe that was the reason his patience was so short today, maybe he had a bit to much to deal with him being a control freak. A small creaking noise sounded from the door, Jack looking towards the light filling the dark room, a small smile growing on his face. The smile quickly becoming diminishing.
"OH MY GOD." Jack said, standing up.
Dave jumped a little bit, a blooded bag in his hands.
"How did you even get that past everyone?!!" Jack yelled "I can't ev-"
Dave covered Jack's mouth with his hand, shushing him.
"Shut the HELL up Jack, do you want to get us caught?!!"
Jack gasped in offense, and pushed his hand away, and slammed the safe room door shut.
"US" Jack yelled WHERE THE HELL DID YOUR ASS GET THAT?!!"
Dave sighed, taking off his suit.
"Well you saw it, now you're kinda guilty in your own way" Dave said "I didn't even think you'd be here.."
Jack scoffed.
"Where else would I be dim shit?"
Dave finished taking off his suit.
"I don't know, trying to make stupid squirrel jokes to children,"
Jack gasped in offense again.
"One, how dare you think so lowly of me, two, what am I supposed to do now?!" Jack said, pacing around the room "You promised that you'd stop killing kids, what the hell happened to that!"
Dave chuckled, crossing his arms.
"You really thought I'd keep that promise?"
Jack glared at Dave through the enclose area.
"Well, sorta.."
Jack stopped his pacing, and felt his face heat up in embarrassment, why would he trust him with such a big promise?
"Well, I was planning to tell you later, but I guess since we're in the moment,"
Jack stared into Dave's fucking soul, praying that he wasn't going to end (literally) his life for seeing this.
"I was going to ask if you wanted to kill people with me, ya know, like we used to,"
Jack silently choked on air.
"That far worse then ending my life," Jack muttered "Why would you want to kill children again? That's twisted."
"I never said JUST children, I said people."
Jack started pacing again, silently talking to himself.
"You're sick, I hope you know that." Jack said.
"I know."
Jack stopped pacing, stopping almost where he sat before he saw the bag containing dead people. And glared at Dave with absolute rage. He stood like that for a few minutes, before breaking the silence.
"I gotta tell someo-"
Jack was pushed onto the table, sitting on the edge against his will. He looked up and saw Dave's eyes staring into his.
"What the fuck are you doing."
Dave leaned in a bit closer, making Jack lean farther away since he was beyond uncomfortable in this moment.
"Are you going to snitch on me Kennedy?"
"Yes, but why are you calling me by th-"
"I can't let you do that Sportsy."
"You could at least block the door and not get so close t-"
"You wouldn't snitch on me, would ya?"
Jack stared into his eyes, his face covered in a deep blush that was concealed by the dark, this was a scenario that he wished he could've avoided.
"I don't know.. maybe?"
Dave chuckled, leaning a small bit closer, Jack did nothing except stare.
"Dave.."
"Hmm?"
"Why are your eyes purple..?" Jack stuttered
Dave stood up and backed away. Jack stood up quickly, and stared into the vibrant purple eyes. How didn't he notice before? It was so blatantly obvious. Well, it sorta blended in with his color scheme. Jack quickly went out the safe room and walked to his bosses office, and threw the door open.
"Jeebus.. What do you want." His boss said, looking at his computer.
"Can I ge-"
"I SWEAR TO F-FREAKING FRED-BEAR IF YOU WANT A RAISE." Scott screamed, his speakers malfunctioning from how loud he screeched.
"No, I just was wondering if I could leave early, Jesus."
His boss sighed from his embarrassing overreaction.
"Sure, there is barely any costumers here today, so I guess you could take the rest off" Scott said "only this once though."
Jack thanked him and ran out the building, what an awful day.

Kawaii_Sadie17<3 You've been creepn' round me? While you calling me, babe? How long, has his, been going onnnn.