Page 10

The sunrise was barely peeking through the black rain clouds, keeping sleeping for adults and children steady. If anyone woke up at this time, it is undeniable they'd roll back into their bed and pass out. But William had different plans. It was almost a quarter past four, and William Miller was already up, lugging a variety of items with him to his local Freddy's. The door would usually be locked, but Dave had attained two new sets of keys. There isn't any explanation to how he got them, but they'd come in handy for his plan. He entered the building and closed the double glass doors quietly behind him. He walked down the quiet halls till he entered the saferoom, setting down supplies on the ground after he locked the room behind him. He knelt, and grabbed a full container of gasoline, he had to act quickly.

"Employee!"
Scott yelled, approaching Jack as soon as he entered the double doors.
Jack was a bit shaken from last night, and he was still shaking right now, but he wasn't sure if it was from the scare William gave him, or the rice shit he clogged himself with, or...
"Have you heard anything from Matt or the chef?" His boss asked, "they didn't turn up today, and they won't pick up the phone."
Jack looked around the area, looking around to make sure that the purple thing wasn't around.
"Scott, I need to talk to you quickly" Jack whispered, taking a step forward before slipping backward.
Jack winced his eyes, as he fell. Why the fuck was the tiled floor goddam slippery, usually customers' shoes would get stuck to the ground for how damn sticky it was... Why hasn't Jack hit the floor yet? Jack opened his eyes, realizing someone had caught him.
"Wow Kennedy, I thought I was the clumsy one around here!" William chuckled, staring down at Jack.
He propped him up on his feet. Jack then twisted around, taking in a sight he thought he'd never see. This man, Dave Miller, was wearing a tux, he looked fancy. Jack felt his insides do somersaults, why did his friend have to look so hot in these conditions. Jack thanked him, and then dragged his boss to his office.

William stared at the departing men, something was up with Jack. Maybe last night startled him, but this look he was giving him... it made Dave feel...

3/11/22 Continuation Here. I'm not re-writing this.

Undescribably ill.

William's insides were raw with paranoia, his brain ramming against his skull. The injection turned his blood into fire. Who did this man think he was? He was just some piece of shit who thought he was all that to walk out on him with just thanks? Some rando who decided to get up in his emotions, making him rock back and forth in his bed like a toddler who was just spooked by a night terror? His energy drained because this guy decided to walk out with just thank you?

Kennedy just let himself into William's house because his front door was left ajar like he owned goddamn the place. He acted so carelessly and irrationally. So much so that he used to make Dave swoon whenever he was around. He let himself trip into lust, full of fabricated cliche confessions. It made him do and think such disgusting things. That or it just let Dave continuously waste his time crying like a child who got lost in the grocery store.

If it was possible, smoke would be storming out of William's ears all steam engine-like.

Something was up. His gut and mind swirled in unison with the parasitic medicine, feeding him distrustful thoughts. What could it be, what was it?!

And then William knew.

He knows... Oh god, Kennedy knows. He's going to screw me over.

"Employee-" Steven screeched, being tugged into his office, struggling to stay upright due to the floor being slippery like the place was refurbished into an ice rink. "Employee-!!"