Chapter 15 ~ Faint

+

'Oh my god, Luke. I-I love you too' I couldn't help the tear from slipping down my cheeks. Nobody had ever meant it when they said they loved me. I had never meant it either. And I finally felt like I had a purpose. A reason to live. All those years I thought nobody noticed me and there was Luke, watching from a distance. Suddenly, our fingers entertained and he slowly dragged me in. He reached down and pressed his lips to mine. We interlocked our lips together and began to kiss each other. Going in slow rhythmic motion. He then brought me in closer as the kiss fasted and got more passionate. I needed him, I needed his warmth, his breath. We slotted together like two pieces of a jigsaw. Made for each other.

'I can't believe your mine, I get to hold you close and Kiss you tenderly' he breathed into my hair. 'Your hair smells like roses and daffodils, I love smelling your hair. It's scent is always very strong and it gives me a firm sense of security. Like when I hold you' I continued to gaze into his caring eyes, a dazzling blue in the moonlight. 'Do you really love me?' He asked me. 'More than the sun, the stars and the earth, more than any living thing' I answer. 'I love you more than that' he smiled. 'Always have, always will'

We sat on the bench for a long time, cradling each other. That's when I realised, heaven does exist and I was already there.

__________
Sorry this was a really short chapter but I'm going to finish this story quite soon and I want to work on the more vital chapters. I hope you all enjoy the ending, I think you might!~Aly

+