EPILOUGUE

+

I can't believe I was so stupid! Of course I loved her, more than anything but I went and told her I didn't. This is all my fault. The baby, everything. Ashton will never forgive me. She was the only one he had. I can't believe she's gone.

A few weeks ago Chelsea found out she was pregnant with Luke's child. When she finally told him the truth he turned her away and told her he didn't love her. He lied because he was terrified of fatherhood and responsibility. Unfortunately Luke wasn't prepared for what his actions did to Chelsea.

It drove her to the edge, she couldn't live without him so she ended her pain. Giving one last breath she mumbled his name before she slipped into death. Never to see him again. When Luke was told of the tragic end to his true love he realised that he had no reason to live either. He would much preferred a Romeo and Juliet. He didn't want to live without her on the planet to. During the funeral he left in a flurry of tears and fury. He entered the kitchen in which he found a knife. He drove it into his stomach multiple times. He could be with her now. Forever.

When his family came home they were shocked by what they found. He had left a note beside him which said:
Dear family,
I couldn't live without her. It was all my fault and I can't ever apologise. I need to be with her and our baby. It couldn't end like that. I love you all and I'm sorry. Sorry for everything.

'Luke?' 'Chelsea!' They stayed in one another's arms, never letting go. Forever in there sweet embrace.

+