Chapter 7 ~ Easier to run

+

'What are you doing?' I shouted, pushing Luke off of me. 'Oh god, I'm sorry, I just...' 'You just what?' 'Well I'm just used to girls kissing me no matter what, you know?' 'No! I fucking don't know!' I glared at Luke for a while till I started to feel bad. He isn't like me. I think. He hasn't had to feel the things I have. I look at his red face and smile. 'It's alright.' I say. Luke looks deep into my eyes and then back at the floor. 'I haven't ever felt like this before!' I get a warm sensation in my stomach, like millions of butterfly's are fluttering inside. 'Sorry' he says again. I'm unable to utter any words, the embarrassment overtaking. 'Lets just forget about this, yeah?' His cheeks are now redder than blood. 'Yeah, probably best' there was a long silence till we burst into fits of laughter. 'Come on!' Luke jumped up getting very overexcited. 'Come where?' I asked, bewildered. 'I'll show you' he winked at me. This gave me a weird reassurance.
He dragged me to some place that looked almost as shitty as my street. 'Why have you brought me here?' 'You will see, all I good time' I sighed at his response but continued walking. Eventually we reached a tall wooden fence that had started to crumble. I could smell the mould oozing off its rough surface. 'That smells like shit' I gasped. 'Your going to need a boost' Luke put his hands out in a cupped position signalling to me he was going to boost me up and over the fence. I was too tired from walking and just jumped up without moaning. When I did see what was over the fence I let out a gasp of glee. Inside was a beautifully decorated garden full of roses and lilies. 'Oh my god!' ' I knew you would like it' he looked extremely pleased with himself. 'This is where I come to think and write lyrics, did I mention I was in a band...' He continued to babble on for a good while. I took in the scenery breathing in its essence. 'Can we meet up here again tomorrow after school?' 'Yeah, well it's not like I have anything else on' I chuckle giving him a small smirk. 'I'm so glad I decided to talk to you, nobody else would be able to understand how I feel about this place' 'I understand' 'I suppose I should take you back home then' he gave a genuine sigh like he was sad our day had come to end, just like Ashton. Ashton! I had completely forgot to ask how he was. 'Mind if you drop me back at yours?' 'Sure, why?' 'I need to check up on Ash' 'oh, ok' we hoped into Luke's new, shiny black car. It had the faint smell of cum on the seats but I tried to ignore it. I couldn't let Luke know how disgusted I was.
We reached his house after a much to long car journey. 'I will see you tomorrow then' he smiled as we departed. I walked into Ashton's room slowly as not to scare him. As soon as he realised it was me his cute dimply smile appeared. His face was scarily pale. 'Hey, how are you feeling?' 'Not to good, but I feel a little bit better now your here' his comment made my cheeks flush a light pink. 'I missed you' 'not as much as I missed you! What did you do without me all day?' I couldn't tell him the truth. For some reason I feel like I couldn't tell him about me and Luke hanging out. Almost like I am cheating on him. But we aren't a couple. I still lied. 'Just sort of had a normal day I suppose. Sat alone, are alone. The usual' he laughed at me from story of deceit. 'Well I will be back the day after tomorrow' 'can't wait'

+