Author's Note

The following is in the book 2. It's great assuming you read the accompanying to realize what will occur.

Individuals frequently inquire as to whether this story is now finished however for me not yet, this is the Book 1 so you ought to peruse the Book 2.

Also, I want to believe that you support this story until the end and I'm completely mindful that this is excessively lengthy however on the off chance that you're interested of what could occur straightaway, you'll endeavor to peruse every one of the parts until you arrived at the Epilog.

Much thanks to you to this one creator:
  NanaMaknae

Greetings everyone, I'm whotofindwho. I welcome you to visit our Facebook page, take a stab at looking our "Whotofindho" page so that you'll be refreshed, the profile of our page as of now show above. We will put our declaration there wether it's notes or and so forth that connected with me. Assuming you might if it's not too much trouble, just read what's composed there, yet if conceivable, kindly message us or remark so that our administrators and mediators will take note. Thanks a lot.

Love, whotofindwho :>  

CHECK OUR FACEBOOK PAGE BELOW 👇

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang PURE SEDUCTION #2 Unstoppable Pleasure (My Naughty Girl) Book 1 (COMPLETED) 🎉