Jennifer Aniston [1]

You were listening to Jennifer talk about how her boyfriend has been blowing her off for months

You were listening to Jennifer talk about how her boyfriend has been blowing her off for months. Hearing this made your blood boil, you absolutely hated this man from the day you met him, it may be the fact that she is so hung up on him or that he treats her like complete rubbish.

"Jen, why don't you just break up with him if he's treating you this way?" You ask your distraught best friend.

She huffs and throws herself into the chair in front of you, "I love him!"

"No you don't Jennifer, you can't, he treats you like shit." Your response causes her to groan and throw her head back.

"You don't understand Y/N he loves me and I love him!"

"Please Jen! If he loved you, you wouldn't be here everyday complaining about how he has stood you up once again!" Your patience had started to run thin with how oblivious Jennifer was being, how could she not see how toxic their relationship was.

"Stop it Y/N, you've never had a committed relationship! You don't get a say in this." Jennifer says, her voice rising with every word.

"I'm just trying not look out for you Jen!"

"Well stop," with that Jennifer swung her bag over her shoulder and stormed out of your tiny flat.