Spot Conlon [1]

Spot watched you with a smile as you jumped off the pier once again, it was a sunny day in Brooklyn and the newsies had sold most of their papers so you all decided to play in the water

You were laughing as one of your friends, Lexi, picked you up and spun you about on her back.

"Hey Y/N" She called.

"Yeah Lex, what's up?" You replied.

"You should get your boyfriend, Spot, into the water!"She smirked.

"Oh shut up! He's not my boyfriend!" You mumbled back, red faced.

Lexi dropped you into the water and swam towards the leader of Brooklyn, what was still sitting on his 'throne'.

"Hey Spot! Your girlfriend seems to want you in the water!" She laughed.

"Lexi!" You shrieked, pulling her away, "I'm sorry about her Spot." You sighed, he only grinned back before calling to Lexi.

"Why don't you get my so-called girlfriend to ask me herself Lexi!" He chuckled, sending you a smirk.

"That's a great idea Spot! Go on Y/N, ask him!" She cackled pushing you towards the shore.

You watched as she swam back into the water, towards another newsie. Slowly, you turned back to Spot who had now gotten off his 'throne' and was offering you his hand. You happily took it and climbed out the water.

"So, darling, did you want to ask me anything?" He smiled down at your glowing face.

"Shut up Spot," you blushed, leaning into him. All the Brooklyn Newsies had always been confused about your relationship with Spot, honestly you were too, one minute it would be like you had never talked to each other in your life, and the next it was like you had been together for years.

"Maybe..." he muttered, "you should spend the day with me!" He grinned, placing a kiss on your cheek.