False Sheppard

July 4th, 1912 - Columbia

Your mother pulled your arm turning you to face her. "You are not going to go and save a man! IT'S NOT LADY LIKE (Y/N)!!!" Your mother yelled raising her hand to slap you. You quickly snatched away from her and ran off to find Booker. Guns where ripping through the air firing trying to catch Booker, you picked up your dress and calling out for Booker. "Booker! Where are you? It's me, (Y/N)!" You called out then your ears rang from a fireman's screams and ticking bomb and then he exploded. "Booker!" You ran over to the area and saw Booker picking up a red bottle. "Booker!!" You yeld to him running over, he looked behind him and you crashed into him hugging him. "Are you okay!? Whats this?" You asked looking at the bottle. He began to examine the bottle. "It's some devil's kiss drink, well you only live once." He said cracking open the bottle and chugging it all down. He began to cough and a black thick smoke came out of his mouth then his hands were ingulfed in flames. You began to scream while watching this happend to Booker you tried to get close to him but he was too hot for you, suddenly it all stopped, Booker looked at you. "Is everything okay? Do I look normal?" Booker asked concerned, you nodded your head yes and began to hear more officers shooting and running torwards you and Booker. He grabbed your hand and put you behind him, his hand began to light up a firey red color and blast at the enemies ahead they screamed in agony while there skin began to melt leaving them as a pile of bones. You and Booker ran of into a resturant that was possibly vacant or swarming with more security bots and guards.

"(Y/N), that dress is going to slow us down, you don't mind if I cut some of it off?" Booker asked rubbing his neck. You blushed at the question but nodded your head letting know that it was okay for him to chop away at the dress. You took the hat off and tied your (H/C) hair in a curly ponytail, you also found a pair of brown combat boots that where just your size, you put them on with a sigh of happiness due to the heels you were wearing were absolutly killing you. You ripped of the sleeves of the dress and found a repeater and began loading just like your father taught you. Booker watched you and smiled. "Maybe, it will be a good idea to have such a femme fatal as my partner, where did you learn how to operate a weapon?" Booker asked keeping his voice low just in case there was anyone else was around. You began to smiled while whispering, "My father, he taught me before he left for the Wounded Knee War." Booker's sight snapped right back at her when he heard the Wounded Knee. "Really? I was in that war!" He yelled in a surprised voice and blew there cover.

The guards began to walk over there way with there guns, Booker put you behind in a protective way. "Sir, are you this together? Sorry we must asked these questions in order to catch the False Sheppard. "What is the False Sheppard sir?" You asked him. "Well, the False Sheppard is a demon that takes the form of an attractive male and will lead are wives, daughters, sisters, mothers, any woman to destruction. And he is probly after are lamb! We don't want are women to become sinners to the Sheppard so thats why we have to find him and kill him." The man explained. You looked up at Booker, (Well he is attractive, thats for sure.) You said in your mind and then you saw the man looking for the mark of the sheppard on Booker's hand you made a loud gulped and began to think what if they see the sign what will happen to him? What would they do to you? "All clear, you can pass." The guard said. Booker grabbed your hand and walked into the elavator.

"I don't understand, I thought you were the False Sheppard?" You asked looking at his hand. He walked up to you and covered your mouth, this scared you but you liked him being this close without the hole covering your mouth and chocking the life out of you. "(Y/N), there are turrets and guards everywhere, I don't want you saying or even breathing the word False and Sheppard together in the same sentence! You got it!?" You were too scared to give him an answer but one finally came out of you. "Y-yes Booker..." you whimpered as he let you go, moving your hair out of your face. The door opened to small bar where a pair of twins stood there with the same clothing on.

Sorry this took so long, trying to make sure everything makes sense for this story. Stay Tuned and Stay Strong!