Killing Heroes

July 5th, 1912 - The Garden

You and Elizabeth washed over to where that loud gunshot went off fearing that one of the enemies had finally taken down Booker. "So you think he is alrig-" She was fun off by staring down your face are years streamed from your cheeks and the look of anger and fear covered your face, she could tell that you really do love Booker and just the thoughts of losing him forever drive your mind haywire. Once you two had gotten there, you saw holding a pistol to an elderly man wearing a uniform and he had a gaping hole in his skull his hand was light on the Vigor Shock Jokey but then later on realesed the bottle of super powers indicating that his soul has finally left was finally at peace. "Booker, what happens? Who is this man?" You asked him he just stood there staring at the corpse he still had a right trip on the gun and his head hung with disappointment as tears fell from his shutted eyes. Elizabeth ran to Booker and hugged him tightly he was shocked at first due the fact that this was the same girl who wanted nothing to do with you and him. But then he let out a faint smile and slowly wrapped his arms around her waist. You felt akward watching them hug each other, you began to regret not running up to him the way Elizabeth did.

You began to pick up the vigor and look at the bottle you began to have a mind thriving headache like last time but this one made your stomach hurt you felt like something was getting ready jump out of you. Booker and Elizabeth turned to you and began to try and fix whatever was going on with you. "(Y/N) what's going on!? Say something anything got damnit!" Booker yelled. Elizabeth backed away afraid I what she saw. "Booker! Look!" Booker turned see what Elizabeth was screaming about and then he saw your (E/C) eyes where now a pure death staring white color and blood was leaking from your mouth you almost looked dead to them. Booker dropped you and let you fall to the ground you then bent back screaming out. "MY BABY!!!!!!!!!" With a horrid roar and black smoke leaving your mouth. Then your eye color began to return to normal and the blood was no longer spewing from your mouth. You fell into you the water and layed their unconscious. "Booker pick her up we have to-" she was cut off by guards comming their way and shooting at them. Booker picked you up and began to run with Elizabeth. He couldn't help but look at your unconscious face and wonder what the hell happend to you (Y/N)?

Wow, well everyone there it is another chapter a lot has happend but it will all be uncovered very very not so soon. STAY TUNED AND STAY STRONG!