Escape

July 4th, 1912 - Monument Island

"Wait, Be careful Elizabeth!" Booker yelled to her. She turned around, "how do you know my name!?" She looked back at him. "Just keep running!" You held while you heard the SongBird's claws rip open the walls. All if you continued running trying to reach the exit without a scratch but you all were barely making it, the bird was on your trail trying to reach Elizabeth and rip you and Booker limb from limb. Booker grabbed your hand to speed up your pace of speed. "Come on (Y/N) don't slow down now where almost out!" Booker yelled opening the last door you all finally hit the outside world but there was no where else to go. "Lookd like where stuck, is there any other place we can get out of?" Elizabeth asked but then the SongBird flew fast into the air making the statue rattle more than ehat it was at first, Elizabeth tried tokeep her balance put fell off heading for the water. "ELIZABETH!" You and Booker yelled in unison you both jumped off the statue to grab for The falling Lamb's hand luckily you caught her just in time while latching on to a Skyrail. "Great catch (Y/N)" Booker yelled riding along the rails and pulling out a pistol to shoot at the mosterous bird flying there way. "DON'T HURT HIM!" Elizabeth shouted to Booker, he turned his head to look at her and then the SongBird tore apart the railings cause you, Elizabeth and Booker to fall deep into water. Tye last thing you saw was SongBird plunging into the water, his face meeting yours but he quickly fled due to the pressure under water his mask could not take it. You finally blacked out.

You woke up in a room, it was almost like an office, acually it was someone's office it seemed so familiar to you like you have been here before, "What is all this? How did I-" you were cut off by hearing someone talk about Bring Us The Girl, And Wipe Away The Dept and they kept repeating it over and over and over again and it more it was said the louder it got and then you heard Booker shout "(Y/N) GET DOWN!" Then everything went white and you woke up on a beach laying on Booker's chest you shot up and blushed at the thought 'what if he woke up and saw that?' You got yourself together and looked around, "Where's Elizabeth? Elizabeth!" You called out to her but got no answer you turned to wake Booker up by shaking him but you got nothing you looked around to see if anyone way looking and the began to climb in top of Booker and slowly place your onto his. "What the hell are you doing?" Your eyes shot open to see Booker's eyes staring back into yours your face was as red as an apple. "N-Nothing it's not what you think Booker! Honestly!" You pleaded, He raised an eyebrow and smiled. "Yea sure come on we gotta find that girl." You two got up and began to look around the beach for Elizabeth.

I'm sorry the chapters are taking so long, I'm pretty sure you guys are waiting for a smutty chapter not please be patient! Plus I know you're not that type of girl to jump in bed with Mr.DeWitt! So STAY TUNED AND STAY STRONG!!!