All about you.

July 5th, 1912 - First Lady Airship

Booker and Elizabeth had finally made it to the Airship and got everything started, Elizabeth was in a room that she would be sharing with you until you all had gotten to your destination. Booker was controlling the ship and learning a few things about it on the way. Once he found the auto Pilot we had went to check on you and see about your condition. He ran his fingers threw your soft hair and just stared at you. "Damn, (Y/N), your even beautiful when your sleep, but I'm more worried about what the fuck happend back there with that Vigor, did it hurt you?" Booker just wondered on and on while carrying you to your bed it was a queen size bed with (Favorite Color) sheets and blankets on the bed. He pilled the blankets back and put you in your bed. "Elizabeth, thank you for putting her in some clean pajamas and cleaning her up she is looking a lot better." Booker smiled at her. Elizabeth was still shaken about what he happend. The way your eyes were while and clouded, the blood streaming down your mouth and covering your teeth, and that horrid growl that you kept making would send shivers down her spine. " Booker is (Y/N) going to be alright? Are we really safe around her?" Elizabeth asked. "Yea, why would you ask that?" Booker said with a curious look not even sure himself. Elizabeth put her brush down on her bed and looked at Booker with a dead face. "Booker, I think (Y/N) has to go, she can't stay in here with us if she is going to go insane like that." Elizabeth folded her arms and waits to see what Booker would say except he didn't say anything he took off his shirt and pants and hung them on a hook, Elizabeth closed her eyes and blushed at the sight of seeing a man this way. "I don't want to hear about this anymore Elizabeth, get some sleep and we should be halfway there to Paris by tomorrow." Booker said walking away from your bed but then you swiftly grabbed his arm. He eyes jolted over to see your face, he was happy to see your warm (E/C) eyes watering up, your sweet (S/C) back to it's normal tone but your cheeks were flushed. "Book...er... stay with... me.." you said still holding into his strong muscular arm. Booker stared at you for a while for some reason his eyes just couldn't leave your face.

But Booker wanted to see how was the ship doing with the auto Pilot he saw that it would last for the rest of night but he would have to fly on his own in the morning that didn't bother him cause u wanted to finally get some sleep. For once he wasn't being shot at and he could finally get some sleep. Later in the chair, he was with a blanket covering his body and drifted off to sleep. He began to have a dream about a woman telling and screaming at him while was sitting at his desk something about her baby was taken away from her and yelling how could he over and over again. And then these twins were at the door repeating the words, "BEING US THE GIRL! AND WIPE AWAY THE DEBT!!!" Booker jumped out of his sleep and began to rub his face he got up to walk over to the sink. We splash water in his face. "Booker are you awake?" A sleepy soft voice asked. "Elizabeth?" Booker called out to her. "Yea it's me, (Y/N) wants you to sleep beside her, she Can't sleep after she woke up from being unconsious." Booker yawned and then followed Elizabeth back to the room.

Booker had came back to you and slide under the blankets with you he stared at how you smiled when you saw that he was comming to join you. Booker wrapped his arm around you moved your hair out of your face. "Heyy pretty girl how you feeling?" You smiled at his question and have him a thumbs up. "Elizabeth wants me leave doesn't she?" You asked him, Elizabeth shot up and looked at Booker's face with a busted look. Booker continues to look at Elizabeth's stone cold face and answered you. "No, she was just a little frightened by what she saw, you know you scared the hell out of both of us." He said turning his attention to you. Elizabeth jumped out of her bed and onto yours. She grabbed your hand tightly. "What happend to you (Y/N) What did you see?" Elizabeth Barnes loudly. At first you didn't want to tell her but you felt like it was something she might be interested in and it could probably help Booker out. "I... I saw a city I was amazing everything was so fantasy like and everybody seemed so happy and playful. It was almost like the perfect city. Until I got deeper and deeper into it and things were destroyed and torn apart there was blood everywhere and then some of the citizens had on mask an when they took them there faces were.... they were!" Booker held you tightly and rubbed your back. "Now now, don't worry about it maybe it was just a small vision." You hopped out of bed and looked at Elizabeth and Booker. "No! We have to find it I know it's real, I have never had something like that and now this is all I can think about!" You yelled. "Alright but first Paris, but where do you think this city was (Y/N)?" Booker stood up and rubbed his face. You looked at Elizabeth wondering what she would say about you after hearing this but you wanted to find out more about it. "The city.... Was underwater...

TO BE CONTINUED... STAY TUNED AND STAY STRONG!