FinkTown

July 6th - Finktown (Night)

Once you and Booker finally helped each other out of the rubble that use to be your ship you looked at Booker with a worries expression. "We need to find Elizabeth but I don't know how we are going to find another ship." You said pointing to the mess, Booker rubbed the back of his neck and looked into the star filled sky, "Yea, and were gonna need new supplies, I just hope that Elizabeth hasn't gotten into anything dangerous." Booker said walking away from the shop you followed behind him, honestly the only thing you could think about was that amazing kiss you and Booker just shared you couldn't believe that you went in for it but it sent an spark of energy threw your body, you felt so amazing like nothing could ruin this moment until you see soldiers walking around. You and Booker quickly hit to see hear what they were discussing with each other. "Hey Hanson, so you think we're really gonna catch the False Sheppard? I mean haven't you heard how many men were slaughterd at the raffle by him?" The other man complained, The other man who has been known as Hanson, stayed quite and began to think about what the nervous Rookie was adressing to him he knew was true but that didn't mean they could just give up and go home. "Look Kid, how about we go and get some drinks from that bar and maybe we can sink out teeth into a few chocolate bunnies of you get what I'm saying, you gotta losen up a bit." Hanson replied putting his hand on his partner and walking off into a different direction. Booker balled up his fist trying not to make a scene, he knew what they meant and it pissed him off to the maxium. You grabbed Booker's clenched fist and he turned to look into your eyes. "They will get what's comming to them, trust me." You told him with a brave smile, he nodded to you and you both moved from the corner.

Elizabeth's PIC

I knew it! They were lying to me this entire time! I thought that I could really trust them especially  (Y/N)! Makes me wonder... What else have that lies to me about!? I walked around for a while looking for a warm spot to rest under until morning came that way I could have enough strength to leave this place and run from Booker and (Y/N) that were now like anyone else, I felt like some prize that people wanted just so then they could be reconized as a hero or something for 15 seconds what about how I wanted to live and see different things? I just wanted to see Paris that's all I asked for, I couldn't help but drop to my knees and cover my face with my dirty and bruised hands. "Well well, hello there miss are you lost?" A gravel gargling make voice said behind me I jumped up and wiped my tears away " No I'm not, I'm just looking around, who are you?" I asked them looking around for something to defend myself with just in case things for rough. "Oh, don't mind us, were just two soldiers looking for a good time, you wanna join I pretty lady?" The man said extending out his hand for mine, I know something as up and didn't want to find out so I knocked over the closest thing to me and for it, they began to pull out their weapons and chase after me I felt like I was an animal being chased for the fun of it due to them laughing and making jokes in the back round about how slow I was. "GET AWAY FROM ME!"  I yelled creating a year to bring out a wall to slow them down. I slid into a small passage way that was a decent size for me to crawl in, I stayed until I felt the it was safe enough to come our.

End of POV

You and Booker found a nice stop to call it a night and get some rest is was a small abandoned house but it was reasonable for this moment there a was bad that wasn't too dirty but had some sheets and blankets that looked rather fresh like someone was living here or something but hopefully they wouldn't mind you and Booker for now. "I hope Elizabeth is alright I would hate for her to hurt, I should have taken her to Paris and then while she was distracted I could have made a quick trip to New York and handled all this mess" Booker said sitting on the bed while pushing his Autumn colored hair back over and over. You wrapped your arms around his muscular body and kisses his cheek. "I'm worried about her too but I know we're going to find her Booker she can't be that upset I know she will understand. Booker turned to you and kisses your lips again, you laid on your back while he climbed on top of you putting his face into the crook of your back kidding and kicking on you, you let out a small moan while wrapping your arms around Booker. "Booker..." You whispered to him, he looked up at you with his eye full of lust. You smoked at him and continued to whisper, "I want you, and I want you now Booker." He smiled devishly and crashed into you with another kiss.