Chapter 9

Kim Mingyu

[Third Person POV]

Today's the third year anniversary of Mingyu and Y/N who met 5 years ago. They've been together for a long time, they've shared tears, laughter's, and even stand by each others sides in times of hardships and downfalls. In this, it made their relationship strong. "Heyy Y/N-ieee" Mingyu hugged his girl "Hey wake up you sleep head." He continued while playfully hitting her back to wake her up. "Arghhh, it's too early Gyu. Give me 5 minutes." She said and dozing off to sleep again, this made Mingyu annoyed. "Please wake up, please please please please." He said while pouting and doing puppy eyes. Y/N slightly opens her eyes and saw him that way her heart melt seeing her boyfriend begging for her attention. She smiled and hugged him back now Mingyu's on top of her. Mingyu then hugged her tight "Happy Anniversary." He said while showering Y/N's face, while she slightly laughed. "Happy Anniversary." She also replied. Mingyu bought out a bunch of flowers that Y/N liked the most.

Calla lilies.

"Come on, get up we're going somewhere." He said while pulling her sleepy head girlfriend. "Ok ok, no dragging my bones might get fractured." She said but Mingyu's still dragging her. They ate breakfast and she was surprised to see a bunch of stuff infront of her. She assumed it was Mingyu who did that so she said 'thank you'. In a while they got dressed and went to their destination. The N Seoul Tower. Y/N isn't surprised they go here every year to celebrate their anniversary. Mingyu took her hand and gave her the padlock and the key, they're gonna write their names and the day or their anniversary. Mingyu's having a wide smile while looking at Y/N who's writing at the padlock. They hang it and threw the key far away, where no one's gonna see it. Mingyu back hugged Y/N "I love you Y/N. I don't know what to do without you beside me. Please stay with me, I don't wanna loose you I'll loose everything without you." He said she looked at him "Why would you think I'll leave you?" She said while cupping his cheeks Mingyu smiled "I won't, I won't ever. Even in hardships and downfalls I'll always be right here arms wide open to accept you." She said Mingyu smiled more and tightened his hug. They watched the people pass by and after an hour they decided to go.

On the other hand, Jeonghan don't know what to do. He's afraid no he's terrified about his feelings "No no no, this can't be. You can't be Jeonghan you can't." He said warning himself "Hey, you ok?" Hoshi then went in and saw the terrified Jeonghan. "Can I tell you some stuffs? I can't handle this on my own." He said "Sure" Hoshi said and sat down "But promise me you won't tell it to someone." He warned "Ok ok, what is it?"
"I.. I think I'm falling in love with Y/N" he said and looking down Hoshi was shooked "WHAT?!? WHEN DID IT STARTED?!?" he said hysterically "Hey can you please tone down your voice. I'm just infront of you and besides the others might hear you."
"Ok ok, now tell me since when?" "5 months ago." He honestly replied "Sesanghae, but hyung she's with someone else." "I know and the worst thing is, he's my best friend that I treated to be like my own brother." He sadly said Hoshi remembered something. "Remember Jun's wife?" He started "Yeah, Why?" Hoshi smiled bitterly "I liked her since our childhood. But I just can't confess to her because I'm too afraid and now I lost her. She's already married to my best friend who also I treat as my brother." He said Jeonghan don't know about that. "So I advise, talk to Mingyu tell him how you felt towards he's girl and I know you can stop that feelings for her." He said then patted his shoulder before leaving.

Mingyu arrived at their dorm 9:30 in the evening he was gone all day and they all knew it was their anniversary. "Hey Mingyu, can we talk?" Jeonghan started "Sure, what is it?" Jeonghan released a deep breath "I think I like Y/N." He said Mingyu's expression changed "Since when Hyung?" He asked seriously "5 months ago. I'm sorry dude, I just can't... It just happened, I'm really sorry I'm not asking you to break up with her but I just want to tell you that so never let her hands go. Because I'll be here to held their tight once more." He said and left. Mingyu still standing there having a blanc expression. Week had passed by but Mingyu and Jeonghan haven't uttered a single word to each other. And Mingyu became distant towards Y/N, she's not blind she knew he was distant towards her so he asked him.

"Hey, is there any problem?" She asked and sat beside him. "Nothing" he coldly said "I see you've been to distant towards me this past few days. I know it's nothing" she said fidgeting her hands. Mingyu took a deep breath "I think we should cool off for now." Y/N's eyes widened "Why? Why would you say that?!" She said and it even made her stand up "I just realized, it's quit suffocating" he directly said Y/N's eyes became teary until a tear escaped "S-suffocating?? So all this time you think my love for you is suffocating?!?" She said emotionally Mingyu just sigh "WHAT! TELL ME! DO YOU THINK I'M SUFFOCATING?!" she said still crying "YES!" Mingyu shouted this made Y/N's world stopped, she stopped sobbing and the word 'yes' seems like echoing in her ears. Her tear slowly dropped like her heart who's loosing it's strength. "But.. but you promised me.. in-in those 3 years.. all you felt was suffocation? You should've told me since day one! All those silly promises! All those silly padlocks!" She said and now she can't control her anger and tears. "Your a jerk Mingyu!!" She said and left him behind.

She went into their room and cried, she can't accept it. She packed her things hurriedly and wanted to get out of the where in she felt a house full of lies. Mingyu saw her going down stairs carring her luggages "Where are you going?" He asked Y/N looked at him "I'm leaving. You know what I don't want a cool off." She said looking at him with an emotionless face. "What do you mean?" He asked confused "I'm breaking up with you, guess those keys we threw had been found and opened those keys" she said and smiled emptily. "No your not going anywhere" he said standing from his seat "Why do you care any way? We're not together anymore" she said and about to take a step out of the house when Mingyu held her hands and put her into a hug. "No don't go" Y/N struggled to get out of his embrace. "What do you mean don't go? Your the one who said you don't like me anymore! Your the one who asked for this remember?! Then why are you telling me now not to go?!?" Y/N shout out angriliy. "I'm sorry" Mingyu started and tears started to fill up his eyes Y/N stoped struggling as he felt a tear drop in her shoulder. Both of them remained quiet for a long time.

"Please Y/N, don't leave me. I-- I can't live without you." Mingyu said still hugging Y/N and crying "But your the one who's tired in this relationship." Y/N said calmly now while patting Mingyu's back, Mingyu hugged him more "I'm sorry. I was too afraid, I'm afraid someone will take you away from me." He said Y/N got confused "Gyu, you know I can't leave you and I will never leave you. You believe in me right?" Y/N asked as he nodded his head lightly. "Then why will you be scared? You know I won't leave you just like that." She asked again Mingyu looked at her still with teary eyes. "Because he's not just someone else Y/N he's my best friend" he said "What do you mean your best friend?" "Jeonghan-ie hyung likes you Y/N and what scares me the most is I might wake up one day your with him already." Mingyu confessed and Y/N sighed she held his chin and cupped his face. "I love you Mingyu and I won't ever leave you, that's what I said and I will always do that ok? You just have to trust me. Don't you trust me?" Mingyu immediately nod his head Y/N smiled.

From that day forward their relationship got stronger and stronger as the years goes by until they got married. Jeonghan fond someone he loves and dedicated his life for her.

ANN
I KNOW I'M LATE, LMAO BUT LET'S STAY UNTILL THE END CARATS. LET'S TRUST GYU✨ ENJOY READING~