Chapter 10

Lee Seok Min

[THIRD PERSON POV]

"Hey Y/N!" Y/N's sunbae called her out and she immediately looked back. "Ne oppa?"
"Can you do me a favor?" Her sunbae immediately asked her "Ahmm, what is it oppa?" She asked hesitantly "Can you interview the group coming today? My mom's at emergency state right now I need to go see her." He confessed Y/N was shooked so she nodded and said "Me oppa I'll do it" she said, her sunbae smiled at her he was kinda shaking probably frightened. "Th-thank you Y/N" he said and held Y/N's shoulder "It's ok oppa, you go see your mom now I'm sure she's waiting for you." She said and her sunbae nod. "I owe you a lot." He said before leaving.

"Wait where's Jeongmin going?" Their boss asked her "Ahh he said his mom is in the hospital and in emergency state that's why his rushing." She said looking at her boss "Ohh God poor him, then who will interview our guests? They're on their way here already!" He said almost panicking "Ahmm, I'll do it sir since I don't have any interview today." She said. Y/N's the top interviewer in their company and known all over Korea because she's good at interacting with others and plus her good looks. So sometimes people wonder why would a beauty like her is still a single?
"Thank you so much Y/N you saved us again" he said being pleased. "It's ok sir it's for the good of all of us" she said. "Ok ok, be ready they'll be here in 10 minutes" Y/N nod as his boss walk away.

She immediately fixed herself and read the script that's waiting for her in their rooms. She got a text from her boos that she needs to be at the set in 3 minutes, she immediately picked her phone and the script and rushed Where they'll take the interview. "Sir I'm here" she said, her boss looked at her. "I see, let's wait for them in the backstage we'll meet them first" he said Y/N nodded. She's wearing a brown turtle neck jacket paired with light brown skirt above her knees and a brown ankle boots. They're waiting for their guests but she felt like going to the washroom, "Ahmm, sir I'll be back I'll just go to the washroom" she said "Ok do it quick they're already in the building." He said Y/N nodded and immediately went to the washroom on her way their she heard guys voice talking she was expecting that they're their guests. So she hurriedly went to the washroom and did her thing.

She's at the backstage when she met familiar faces her boss saw her and smiled to her "Ah here she is, this is Hwang Y/N she's the one who will interview you for today." He said Y/N smiled and bowed "It's an honor to meet y'all" she said and smiled to them. "Ohh?? Y/N unnie?" Dino said Y/N's eyes widened when she realized it was Seventeen she smiled wildly "Long time no see Dino-yah" she said and Dino rushed to hug her, she hugged her back. "Oh? So you know each other?" Her boss asked? "Yes we're friends, it's nice meeting you again Y/N" Seungcheol said and Y/N hugged her too. Everyone greeted her with a smile in their face then she saw Seokmin, smiling nervously "It's been a long time Y/N" he said Y/N smiled "It's been a long time, how have you been?" She asked her "I'm fine" he said smiling. Knowing Seokmin he's not a quiet person he talks a lot and if he's not talking much it's either he's not feeling well or his not comfortable. Who would she blame? It's no once fault why he's uncomfortable towards her. "Nice to here that" she said and smiled "Ok so, it's nice to know you know each other and also friends" her boss said with a joyful tone. "Sooo, can we start the interview now?" Her boss asked she looked at the others "Well I guess, how about y'all?" She asked her "Yeah we're ready" Jeonghan said.

They went in and started the interview.

"Ring ring ring good morning!" Y/N greeted their viewers with her aegyo voice Seventeen went like 'Ahhhh' feeling pleased seeing their friend did an aegyo that they haven't seen for a long time. Y/N laughed at them "Ne, now we have a very special guest that is also close to my heart. Please introduce yourselves" she said and looked at Seventeen who's also looking at her that time. "Ne, SAY THE NAME" Seungcheol started "SEVENTEEN" they all said Y/N clapped "Ne, please welcome Seventeen" she again said and everyone clapped. "Ne so first and for most congratulations to your new single" she said and clapped Seventeen bowed their head. "Kamsahamnida" Seungkwan and Hoshi said "So with no more farther a duo let's start the interview" she started "So 1 month ago, you celebrated your anniversary and now you're already a 6 year old group. In that 6 years did you encountered any problem or what?" She asked them but she herself know the answer that they have a little because of budget. Seungcheol answered and everyone's satisfied with his answer. She asked more questions from their agency and now she's going to ask questions from their fans.