Chapter 4 (Pt.2)

Wen Jun Hui

~1 month later~

I can't take it anymore, I need to tell this to someone. "Hey, Hoshi? Can I talk to you in a minute?" I asked Hoshi, he's the only one I can trust. "Yeah what is it?" He asked and went onto my side. "Can you keep a secret?"
"Sure what is it?" I took a deep breath and looked at his eyes. "I think I like Y/N." I told him sincerely, his eyes widened "Really??? Since when?" He's still shocked. "I don't know really, I just found out a few days ago." I told him looking away.  "Hahaha, it's ok. Y/N's the sweetest person I knew I've known her since our highschool years... I wanted her to have all the good things on Earth. And if your gonna court her. I'm ok with that. I'll support the both of you no matter what." He said and smiled I also smiled and hugged him "Thanks bro. Thank you for your support."
"So when are you gonna tell her?"
"I still don't know, when do you think I should?" I asked him back.
"Tommorow! We'll help you."
"Wait wait, what do you mean 'we'?"
"We'll tell the other members, so we'll have a backup" he said and called the others in my room. Hoshi told them everything while I just nod. They told me to contact Y/N and tell her that we'll introduce her to our other members.

                 Luca's Mom
                   Hey Luca's mommy, wanna
               join us dinner? We'll introduce
           you to the other members is it ok?
Sureeee, what time?
                      Maybe 9:30? You ok?
Suree, I'll close the shop
at 9:00.
                             Great! See you!
See you! 
                I'll text you the location later
_______________________________________________________________________
"What did she say?" Vernon then asked "She said she'll come." He smiled widely but the teasing one. "Go get ready then! Make sure your handsome."
"I'm already handsome." I told him he just laughed. So I immediately went in my room to take shower and get ready.

At 9:00 we already left the dorm I texted Y/N the place we're gonna meet. We went here at the newly open restaurant just near our building. Exactly 9:30 PM Y/N arrived, as always she's wearing a cute outfit. She's wearing a fitted jeans and a pastel purple hoody. She's also hanging her totty bag at her right arm which I guessed it's her books.

"Hi, did I made y'all wait?" As soon as she arrived she already went in Hoshi's side to hug him. And went on my side also to hug me. "No, your just right on time." Hoshi told her. We ordered food and as we planned we're gonna introduce her to the other members, they all catched up well because on both sides they we're all friendly. As soon as our food arrives, we begun to eat. But Seokmin and Y/N still talking while the others are joining them.

"Noona can you tell us how you and Hoshi became friends?" Mingyu asked.
"Ahh, Hoshi and I became friends when we're still in seventh grade at highschool. Our teachers always group us, actually we're 3 Shen's included. Since we're always in a group, and ironically we are also neighbors and our families are in good terms hahaha, we became a really good friends. We're like inseparable from then until now." Y/N answered. "Yeah, but she way more loves her cats and books rather than me." Hoshi said while nodding everyone laughed.

"So how did you met Jun?" Jeonghan asked.
"I met Jun when Hoshi went in my cabin just to blow my place up." She said and again we laughed. "So, you and Hoshi's been really a good friends. So can I ask you, who's your bias among us? I heard from Jun your our fan." Seongcheol said. "Ahh, I like Jun better than Hoshi." She directly said that made everyone wild. "Whyyyy????" Seungkwan asked. "I don't know? Maybe I'm too tired seeing Hoshi's face." She said and Hoshi gave her a hurtful look, Y/N laughed and hugged her.

We continued eating and Vernon already gave me the hint to take Y/N out. So I went closer to her while she's still talking to Dino. "Ahmm, Y/N?" I whispered, she then diverted her focus to me. "Yeah?"
"Can we talk? Privately?"
"Sure, let's go outside?" I nodded "Ahmm, please excuse us." I said and stand up "Where are you both going?" Ji Hoon asked acting like he doesn't know any of our plans. "Just gonna talk with Y/N privately."
"Ohh ok then, we'll wait you here." They said and we walked out and went to the garden. We sat at the empty bench, Y/N then gazed up in the sky. "There's a lot of Stars. Starry night. Look!" She said and pointed the moon. "It's shining so brightly." She said still looking at it, I can't stop staring at her. "Wear your hoody on, it's cold you might get a flue." I said and also looked at the starry night sky.

"So? What do you want to tell me?" She asked once she finished putting her hoody on. "If I'll ask you, what do you want to become. The moon or the sun?" I asked her "Umm, probably the sun." She said, I then looked at her "Why?"
"Because, the Moon will leave and divert it's attention to someone else when the day comes." She said and also looked at me, I stared at her eyes. A moment of silence ate us. "Everyone wants to be the sun, to brighten up someone's Life. But why not to be the moon, to shine on someone's darkest hour?" I asked her she looked startled by my sudden question. "Then your definitely the moon." She said looking up again "Why?"
"Because you gave light into someone's darkest hours. But, moon only depends on the sea."The moon doesn't only needs the sea to shine, the moon also needs the sun to shine brighter. And you're... My Sun." I told her she again looked at me with shooked in her face. "Why are you tell me this really?" She asked. "Y/N isn't it obvious? I like you. No, it's not just like anymore. I already love you." I told her giving my whole heart telling her that.

"S-since when?" She's still startled "It started when we became friends, Y/N believe me I tried to stop this but everytime I look at you, I can't just stop to fall for you." I said she's still silent "I'm... I'm willing to accept your rejection, as long as I already told you that I--
"I like you too." She said and now I'm the one who's startled. "You what?" I asked "Just like you, I like you too Jun Hui." She said I then immediately hugged her. Happy can't describe the feeling I'm having right now.

After that dramatic confession I asked Y/N if I can court her and she eventually agreed. We went back and told them that I'm gonna court Y/N they all shouted teasing us made the both of us shy. I've been dating Y/N for 3 years and last month I just proposed. In 2 months we're getting married. "Wow, time went by so fast, who knew our Jun Hui's already getting married." Seungkwan teased "Yah! Don't you ever hurt Y/N! Remember she's my best friend, and I treated her as my sister. If I saw her crying even though your not the one who made her cry. I'll beat you up." Hoshi said we all laughed at him "Arraseo Arraseo." I said while nodding.

As they say time went by so fast I just saw my self standing at the end of the altar waiting for my soon wife Y/N. I'm sure she's the one. I told myself. "Nervous?" Seokmin asked I smiled at him and nod slightly "Don't be, Y/N loves you so much that she can't dump you." He said that made me laughed and comfortable at the same time. And in there I saw her. My first love and my last, the girl I've always been dreaming of if now walking in the aisle.

"Do you, Wen Jun Hui take Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do."
"Do you, Kang Y/N take Jun Hui as your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do."
"And in the power bested in me, I now pronounce you as husband and wife."

3 years ago. It's been 3 years since that happened, since I married the girl I wanted to have. We're still together, we're having 3 children's 2 older twins and a baby girl. I never knew what the word 'happy' ment before but when I met Y/N I learned that even the darkest moon falls for the sun.

_________________
ANN
SOOOOOOO, I MADE IT SHORTERㅠㅠ GONNA ASK WHERE'S SHEN? STAY STUNNED GHARL, SHE'LL BE BACK~ PLEASE ENJOY READING~🌻ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ