Chapter 8

Xui Minghao

[Third Person POV]

One Monday morning a girl in purple shirt is happily walking at the sidewalk while holding a box of cake. She was heading to the park where she and her boyfriend's about to meet. But what shooked her was she saw his boyfriend kissing another woman. She thought she already experienced the deepest pain but what she saw just now tore her heart into a lot of pieces. She can't believe after all he was cheating on her she can't imagine being betrayed behind her back. She rushed back home and cried 'till she fell asleep. Later that night she got woken up by a phone call which is her boyfriend.

"Hey babe? Where are you? I've been waiting at the park since 8:00. Why didn't you come?" Minghao asked this only made Y/N tear up "I... I was there." She weakly said "What? Why didn't you approached me?" He asked confused because it's the first time she didn't kept her promise. "I have something to tell you" she started she already made her mind she's breaking up with him and live alone in China. "Sure what is it? I'm listening." Minghao said with a smile, Y/N inhaled deep "I'm breaking up with you." She said the smile in Minghao's a while ago just dropped off "What why?? What did I do wrong? Tell me! I can fix it!" He asked worriedly "No you did nothing, it's just..." A tear dropped "I don't think we can work, we're too young Minghao and I want to explore more. I'm sorry but don't contact me anymore. I'm really sorry good bye Minghao. Ohh by the way, please cherish her don't make her cry. Please be happy with her." She then ended the call wiping her tears away, she's sad no it's more than sad she felt down casted by her own boyfriend. On the other side Minghao got confused at the same time sorrowful. He's been asking himself what did he do wrong? Why did Y/N suddenly wanted to explore without him beside her. But all he has to do is accept it, after all he can't do anything about it.

A day after their broke up he wanted clear answers from his girl, so he went on her house but only welcomed by an empty house. She didn't left any single thing this made Minghao scared thinking Y/N left because she loves someone else. He's scared, he doesn't want to lose her. "Y/N-ahh where are you?!? Why aren't you picking up your phone?!?" He said furiously "You can't just leave me like this Y/N!! Where are you?!? Please don't leave me, I can't live without you." He then whispered the last two words. He's now walking back to their dorm feeling numb and empty. "Hey? You ok?" Mingyu asked him when he entered the room. He didn't said anything but weakly laid down in his bed and cried secretly.

Weeks passed still no trace of Y/N until it turned to months he's now feeling empty he doesn't know the word 'Happiness' anymore because the girl who once made him happy left him without saying a single word. On the other hand, Y/N also lived sorrowfully leaving her hometown just to forget the guy she thinks who cheated on her. She went to China, enrolled herself and wanted to gain a new decree. Not caring about the people she left. She lived freely there worrying nothing besides herself.

2 more year passed by and Minghao became a cold person he doesn't smile as often as before and he'll just do it when he needed to or if he's infront of the cameras. His co members are worried sick on him because up to until now they can't see Y/N but still Minghao's not loosing hope that one day he'll bump up into Y/N once again and never let her go this time.  Meanwhile Y/N had her business decree and she build her restaurant that's successful now. She had a lot of guestings that had went with. She has everything now but somehow she still feels like something's missing and there her Ex boyfriend came in his mind. She asked herself 'Is he doing fine? Has he moved on?' she shrugged that thought in mind and headed to her restaurant.

"Ma'am your here, we had a special guests that came here they are now heading to their table!" Her secretary told her she smiled brightly "I'll help y'all serve them, I'll just go get my apron and hair net. Did you took their orders already?" She asked before walking away "No ma'am they just came in 30 seconds before you came in." She explained "Ok, I'll get their orders." She said and hurriedly went to their locker room. She changed her clothes and took her pen and paper where in she'll write the orders. In a distance she saw their guest having fun she immediately went near them.

Y/N can't believe her eyes, she saw the guy she's been hiding away staring directly in her eyes. She didn't mind him and in her surprise she saw them all 'Ah that's why their laugh sounds familiar.' she said to herself. "Urrimaniyeo, may I take your order?" She asked all of them looked at her surprised except Minghao who saw her first. "Y/N????Your here????" Jun Hui asked her, he's so amused. "We've been looking for you for years! And we'll just gonna find you here!" Dokyeom asked also amused. Seungcheol then look at Hao "Ya, Myongho-ya. Why didn't you told us she's here?"
"She didn't told me she'll be living here. She didn't told me she'll be opening her business here. She didn't told me she wanted to live here. In short she told me nothing about her plans in life." She said looking directly at Y/N's eyes. At this point she's embarrassed about what she did 2 years ago.

The members understood that Y/N and Minghao's not in good terms now. Y/N lowered her head "I'm sorry" she said. They said it's ok and it's in the past already. But they let Minghao and Y/N talk privately.

"Why did you left?" He asked directly "Why did you cheat?" Y/N asked her back "Cheat? I didn't." He said in his serious tone "The day we supposed to meet at the park.." Y/N started she has teary eyes remembering those moments she wished never happened.  "I.. I saw you kiss a girl." She said and lowered her head down and bit her lips. Minghao let out a deep breath "That was my twin brother, I was about to tell you that day but you didn't came." Y/N froze from her spot she doesn't know what to tell him or how she supposed to act. "I.. I don't know.." she honestly said Minghao again let out a deep breath and hugged Y/N tightly afraid that she'll disappear in front of him again. "I want you back Y/N" he said Y/N teared up as she slowly nod.

Finally after 2 years the missing piece of there hearts was filled with each others precenss.

_________
ANN
THIS ONE'S SHORT:<<BUT STILL ENJOY❤︎