Chapter 2

Yoon Jeonghan

'It's been 3 years Y/N why can't you be mine? Why do you have to do this to me?' I asked myself getting glimpse of Y/N from afar. 'I won't stop, I can loose you again... I won't' I encouraged myself and saw her entering the building of arts.

I always follow her around expecting that she'll be back in my arms again. But everytime I reach out for her, she's moving away and ignoring me.

                                  6:30 AM
                 ~Ring ~Ring ~ Ring ~ Ring

I heard my alarm clock rings, I immediately smiled when I saw my wallpaper. It's Y/N, my girl, my everything. That picture always gives me energy and always cheering me up to do the things I should do and never stop.

'Try to be friendly this time' I reminded myself.

And that morning I saw Y/N walking alone at the empty corridor of our university. I smile and approached her.

"Hi" I started, she look at me with a little bit shooked

"H-hello" she replied almost shuttering

"I'm Jeonghan, Yoon Jeonghan" I introduced myself and extended my hand wanting a shake hands. She reached out for my hand and shake it a little bit.

"I'm Lee Y/N" she said, even her name... I kinda felt pain but smiled it all away, she also smiled back.

'Even her name... She do really can't remember.' I told myself

"So where are you heading to?" I asked cheerfully.

She glanced at her wrist watch and looked at me again "Hmm, it's still early. Maybe I'll go to the library to finish my art work." She said and eyed the big rolled paper she's holding.

"Can I join you? After all we're friends already right?" I asked her while wiggling my eyebrows. She laughed at me and nodded.

Once we arrived at the library, she excitedly opened the roll of paper. I was shooked she's still painting. And it's... It's me...

"Who's that?" I asked her.

"Hmm? I don't know, he always visits me in my dreams every night." She said. I smiled

'It's ok if you forgot me Y/N as long as I'm part of your dreams.'

"Why??" She asked confused, I didn't notice I've been staring in her for a couple of minutes.

"Nothing, it's just... Your cute." I said and smiled cutely to her. She again laughed. I love her laugh so much.

"Don't fool me Jeonghan" she said still laughing.

It's the first time I heard her say my name again. So my smile went wider.

I watched her do the eyes of mine in her dreams when some paint stubbornly went in her cheeks.

'She's still childish' I told myself and smiled. I laughed at her so her eyes met mine.

"Why?" She asked confused. "You got a paint in your cheek" I said, she immediately wipe it off away but it only made the paint to spread. I laughed at her lost expression. Luckily I have some wipes with me.

"Don't move, let me wipe it off" I told her she just nod still having her lost expression. I hold her chin and made me look at me, I wipe off the paint and saw her staring at me. I smiled at her, it's been 3 years since I saw her this close. She then smiled back.

"Thank you" she replied then suddenly a shade of pink tint glowed in her cheeks. She's blushing, cute. I smiled to myself.

"It's almost done, I think I'll just finish this at home." She said.