24

"And then we joined her and fought many battles for her. And yeah." Nyx had flopped onto her back. "Any questions, little human?"

"After spending so much time with your friends and people in your original realm, you still were willing to kill your own kind and my mother?"

"Millenniums are a long time to darken a person's heart, my love." Nyx had her arm over her eyes.

"Must be nice to have everyone back again. It's just like old times when you guys fought together." Nyx chuckled at me.

"Not like we haven't before." She peeked out to see my confused face. "We've fought together against common enemies even when I left the light realm. We thought your mother didn't know, but we were wrong. She overlooked it since it benefited her side as well." She shrugged. "She's a good leader who doesn't let emotion cloud her judgement." Nyx sat up.

"Now, you're defective on both sides." That got a chuckle out of her. "You know, I never realized all of you were originally in the light realm. I thought maybe you found Zeli in a bar and Onyx in a brawl." She laughed harder at that. "But you did have something with Hailey." I muttered.

Nyx stared at me in curiosity. She could obviously sense my jealousy, so there wasn't any point in hiding it. In a swift movement, Nyx had me pinned underneath her.

"And what do I need to do to prove that you are the only one my heart beats for?" She seductively purred next to my ear. I squeezed my legs as a warm feeling settled in my core. This girl clearly turned me on. She chuckled next to my ear. "I can smell your arousal. Such sweetness." I was a blushing mess. "Would you like me to help you out?" She peppered kisses along my neck.

"They can hear."

Nyx snapped her fingers, making the room soundproof. She began sucking on my neck. My nails dug into her, which only seemed to turn her on. She ripped my shirt off and started sucking and massaging my breasts. I think I released the beast.

She moved down to place gentle kisses between my thighs. She kept teasing me where I needed her the most.

"Beg for it." She purred.

"Nyx, I need you, please."

It didn't take much convincing for her to rip off my pantries and bury her face into my heat. My back arched as her tongue swirled around me. I gripped her hair tighter which only turned her on more. I felt two fingers slip into my moist folds before she started fucking my brains out.

I was a moaning mess underneath her. She moved at superhuman speed to hit all my weak spots. It didn't take long for me to cum all over her. She happily lapped up my juices before plunging her tongue in my mouth. She had me taste myself and softly hummed against my lips.

I wanted to touch her as well, so I pulled back and began sucking on her pulse point. She clearly didn't expect me to return the favor based on her tensed body. I kept sucking and noticed my hand ran over something pointy on top of her head. I pulled back and noticed her eyes were a deep pink and her horns adorned her head. She tried to get her heart rate under control. I then saw her tail resting against the bed.

I sometimes got really bored at the palace, so I'd busy myself by going to the library. I found a book about demons to be interesting since I didn't really know much about Nyx's kind. Her physical appearance is similar to a succubi. She's been pretty vague on exactly what specific race she is.But nevertheless, I focused on that section of the book. And that section mentioned that the tail...

Nyx gasped when I grabbed her tail. Her breathing became even more erratic when I began stroking it. I smirked at her attempt to control herself. Her eyes became a darker shade of pink. She gulped and tried to normalize her heart rate.

"K-Ken, y-you must u-understand. The t-tail-"

"Is very sensitive." I purred. "I know." I spoke before flipping her over so I was straddling her. I then placed her tail in my mouth and started sucking. That sent her higher than the clouds. She began writhing under me and begging for me to pick up the speed.

When she got herself under control, a devilish smirk appeared on her face. Oh, no. She flipped us over and then started fucking me with her tail. My head flew back from pure ecstasy. She shuddered from the moment of insertion. Our breaths became erratic as we gazed into each other's eyes. We both released at the same time.

Nyx fell beside me. We took a moment to catch our breathing. She gave me a sly smirk while I blushed. I can't believe I did all of that.

"Who knew you were a wannabe lioness in bed?" She teased me.

"And who knew you had so much trouble keeping your illusion up." She blushed at my comment.

"I've never lost control over my illusion before." Her response shocked me. "Your touch makes me come undone, little human." She chuckled. "Though, that wasn't fair using my tail as a weakness. No one has ever figured that out." She whispered. "How'd you know?"

"That's something you'll never find out." I smirked at her eye roll. "You should show your true form more often. You're beautiful like that as well. Maybe even more beautiful because that's how you truly look." I kissed her.

"Thank you, Kennedy." She blushed. "This form has always been something that made me insecure." She moved on top of me and deeply kissed me. "I can truly be myself around my mate." I pulled her in for a heated kiss.

We spent the rest of the day exchanging "I love you" and intense orgasms.