Movie night and confessions

Virgil sat in his room waiting for Roman to arrive for their Disney movie night. Ever since Virgil had been accepted. He wore his Jack Skelington onesie and had a pile of movies next to him. A blanket fort took over the better part of his room and the TV. A banging knock rang through the room and Virgil scrambled out of the fort.
    “Hey Princey,” Virgil said, opening the door.
    “Hello to you too Emo Nightmare,” Roman said walking in.
    “Glad you could finally make it. What took you so long?” Virgil asked.
    “I was making popcorn,” Roman said, showing Virgil.
    “Well the blanket fort has been ready,” Virgil said, crawling back in.
    “I will never understand how you build these things,” Roman said following him in.
    “That is my secret to keep,” Virgil said with a laugh only Roman got to hear.
    “Killjoy,” Roman pouted.
    “Keep complaining and you don’t get to pick the first movie,” Virgil said, sliding him the movies.
    “Shutting up,” Roman said and shuffled through them.
    “No matter what you pick we’re watching Black Cauldron next,” Virgil said, laying back.
    “We’re watching Into The Woods,” Roman said, tossing him the DVD.
    Virgil nodded and put the movie in and turned it on. Moving back Virgil cuddled into Roman’s side without so much as a second thought. Roman flushed and held him close. The movie started and the two sang along to the songs. 
    “I wish-”
    “I wish-”
    “I wish-”
    They sang happily cuddled up together happy as can be. After the movie ended Roman turned to Virgil. He looked stunning and Roman couldn’t help but fall a little more in love with him. Virgil looked up at him.
    “What?” Virgil asked.
    “Can I tell you something?” Roman asked.
    “You know you can tell me anything Princey,” Virgil said.
    “After the wedding you helped me get myself back together and I never did thank you for that. In all honesty I don’t know where I’d be without you, but I know I never would have made it this far. Who knows I might still be mopping in my room. Miserable. So thank you,” Roman said.
    “You needed someone who was there for you Roman. I’m just glad you let me be there for you. Thank you for letting me in that day,” Virgil said while sitting up, “I know it can be hard to let people in.”
    “I’m glad I let you in that day,” Roman said with a smile.
    “Can I tell you something now?” Virgil asked.
    “Hmm?” Roman asked.
    “I didn’t tell you why I was stopping by that day did I?”
    “No. You said it wasn’t important at the time,” Roman said.
    “I was going to confess to you,” Virgil said.
    “Really? You like me?” Roman asked.
    “Have for quite some time now,” Virgil said.
    “I like you too Virgil,” Roman said.
    “Good,” Virgil said and snuggled back into Roman’s side. 
    “Does this mean we’re dating?” Roman asked.
    “Are you asking me out?”
    “Are you saying yes?”
    “As if I could ever say no to you,” Virgil said.
    “Then I am,” Roman said.
    “Then you are my boyfriend,” Virgil said and turned back to the movie that was now playing.
    The two fell asleep curled up with smiles and dreams of the future a little after three in the morning happy as can be.