Heaven 🍋🍋🍋

Some of the songs I listened tooooooo while writing this little juicy lem:
-Telepatía by Kali Uchis
-Streets by Doja Cat
-Imagine by Ariana Grande
-On The Way by Jhene Aiko
-Alone With You by Ashlee
-Positions by Ariana Grande
This shit is like 6,000+ words yall. Enjoyyyyy

"Are you sure that's all you want to eat?" Emiko asks me as she holds out some of her fries to me.

I look down at the salad I ordered, feeling anything but hungry. I mostly shoved it around on my plate and took maybe a few bites.

"My appetite still hasn't really returned yet." I explain. I take a big sip from my iced tea.

Its already been a week since I started taking the antibiotics and even though I only had to take them for five days and I've been off of them for two, my stomach still feels kind of off.

"The good news is it really kicked that sinus infection in the ass." I say shrugging.

"You still sound a little sick. But definitely much better than you sounded the last time I saw you."

"Kakashi thinks it sounds sexy." I giggle. I think back to last night when he kept trying to make me talk dirty to him while we were having sex.

"You're blushing." Emiko teases me.

I laugh loudly, putting my hands over my face.

"Is it just me but since Asuma got back from their mission last week, he's been all over me." She laughs.

"Kakashi too. But we're always like that." I admit. "I probably instigate it just as much as he does."

"The night he got home we had sex at three in the morning." I laugh.

"Right after coming home from the mission?" She looks surprised but giggles.

"I thought older guys were supposed to have less energy." She rolls her eyes playfully.

"Yeah, that's bullshit." I say as we both laugh. I think about the night that Kakashi came home and I had read his Icha Icha books.

I had asked him to be rougher with me yet he's treated me like glass every time we've fucked this past week.

I know he's been waiting for me to get better but I'm better now.

I push the pieces of lettuce around again before I look back up at Emiko an idea popping into my head.

"You wanna go somewhere with me?" I ask her with a mischievous smile on my face.

"Uh oh. Where?" She asks looking amused but slightly nervous.

"Would you maybe want to go to an adult store?" I whisper across the table to her.

Her face immediately turns red.

"Like a sex shop?" She whispers back. She looks around to see if anyone in the restaurant has heard us even though there's no one sitting near us.

I nod my head, giggling.

She stares back at me, contemplating whether or not she wants to. Finally her smile matches my mischievous one and she nods her head back at me.

She looks around for our waiter and puts her hand up when she sees him.

"Check, please!"

_____________

We walk through the plaza, passing the smoke shop and standing outside the door of the sex shop.

"I'm nervous." Emiko says, putting her hands on both sides of her face.

"It's not too bad in there. I was super nervous to go in when Kakashi brought me, but its actually kind of quiet in there." I explain to her, reaching for the door handle.