Late Night Plans

We spent the rest of the day watching movies and playing video games.

We ordered take out and killed one of the vodka bottles.

Shikamaru texted me around 10:30 saying he was on his way which meant I had to kick these guys out if I wanted to avoid an awkward situation.

I yawned the best fake yawn I could manage.

"Alright guys. I'm calling it."

Asuma had been hinting at leaving soon anyway. He was probably going to meet some girl.

"Are you tired?" Iruka looks at me clearly concerned. I never bail this early in the night.

"Yes, actually I slept like shit." I say, making eye contact with Kakashi briefly.

Asuma stands up first.

"It's early as hell for a Saturday night but I guess it gives me more time to get into something. Maybe I can call the Ramen girl."

Iruka and Kakashi stand up as well and grab their stuff.

"Do you guys wanna hit up the beach tomorrow?" Kakashi asks as he puts his backpack over his shoulder.

"Yes please, I'm so pale right now." I say excitedly.

I walk over to Asuma before he opens the front door and I reach my hand into his front pocket to steal two cigarettes.

He snatches the pack back out of my hand.

"No more after this. You shouldn't be smoking." He scolds.

I roll my eyes and reach up to pat his cheek.

"Okay dad."

I put my hand out and he drops one in my hand.

"One more please?" I ask.

He raises an eyebrow at me but doesn't make a comment.

"Goodnight Asuma." I wink at him.

Iru rubs my back as he walks past me to the door, "Get some rest." He flashes me his famous sweet Iruka smile and heads down the outside hall with Asuma.

Kakashi stops at the front door and turns to face me.

"Are you sure you'll be okay tonight?" He asks with a worried look.

For some reason I want him to stay.

I want him to curl up in bed with me the way he did last night.

But it's Kakashi.

There's boundaries I shouldn't cross.

"I'll be fine." I smile at him and put my hand on his arm.

He lingers at the door looking like he wants to say something else.

"Goodnight Ari."

"Goodnight Kakashi."

He leans in and kisses me on the top of my head and then turns around and walks out the door.

For the first time ever Kakashi has given me butterflies.

I close my door and lean against it to gather myself. I shake off the feeling and head to the bathroom to put on some blush and mascara.

I quickly brush through my hair and spray myself down with some perfume.

I dig through my dresser for my black velvet pajama set and quickly put it on the tiny shorts and tank top.

I decide against panties since he's just going to take them off me anyway.

I go into he living room and tidy up as much as I can until I hear a knock at the door.

I check myself out in the living room mirror one more time.

I walk over to the door to Shikamaru looking fine as hell.

His eyes roam freely down my body and I watch his eyes come to life

"You coming in? Or do you want to stand there and stare all night?" I say with a mischievous smile on my face.

His lips turn up into a smirk as he takes his hands out of his pockets.

He walks forward putting them on my waist and walking me backwards into my apartment, shutting the door behind him.