~~~SIXTY FIVE~~~

20 years Later

Austin's POV.

Let me just say I am going to give you an over view of everything amazing that has happened over the past 20 years then the bad shit... Mostly because I want to stall as long as possible and not talk about that... 

Well let us say my life did turn upside down.  After being in the music industry for only 2 years I got instant fame... I mean I sold out Maddison Square Garden after that everything was a little blurry I mean from spending time in the studio, MV shoots, photoshoots, live shows and world tours everything was like I was watching my life from the outside. I wont say it was easy it was definitely I was drained mentally and physically but I guess having dad with me through everything did help. I released 8 albums that all sky rocketed on the charts did 8 world tours and 4 other USA tours. I made Adam my personal body guard and let me say he is still as annoying as he was before. I played a few charity matches for that same charity fund that started this all 'The Holy Trinity' The world things I am doing everything in dad's footsteps but I am not... I am doing everything like me that just happens to be like dad.  

Now I am 37 I have a lovely wife Ava Ceagan she is a photographer and an absolute delight if I might say so. We had a a set of twins one girl and one boy I named our daughter Allison after my mother and Ava named our son Adler after her late Uncle. If I were to describe them they look nothing like me they all look like their mom. But their personality is more all over the place I cant exactly describe it one day they are like absolute angels and the next they are hatching some sort of plan to get something that me and Ava specifically said no to. And guess who always gets them whatever they want? Dad. He is always on their said no matter what it is. I mean where was the guy who agreed on everything when I was a kid?  Anyways now Ava is expecting another kid a baby boy to be specific. 

As for my very very odd family there has been a lot that has happened to them. Niall he is 50 something now and he has retired from the music industry but he still in touch with the music industry he writes and produces music for other artists he married a girl named Amelia she is also wonderful and full of energy kind if perfect for him. They had a son Flynn Horan and guess who got position of god father? The one and only ME! Flynn he is around 18  now and he is also a ball of energy the problem with him is that he goes everywhere and wrecks everything but you can never find it in yourself it yell at him. 

Moving on to the next member in the family... 

Liam and Maya had a daughter Evelyn Payne and she is gorgeous little kid quiet mature for her age I'd say. As for Bear he is pretty much living life on the down low. He is at Caltech studying Physics living his own little life. Liam started his own talk show and named it the LP show (Since the pandemic never happened in this book the LP show didn't happen so this is the first show) He is pretty content with his show. So that is what is going on for him. 

As for Zayn he is doing his own thing. He married Gigi and Khai's identity came out when she turned 16 and she just like her mom went into fashion and modeling. They had another daughter Aisha Malik which means 'Prosperous' she is only 15 they are going to keep her identity away from media until she is older just like Khai. Zayn also is slowly moving away from the industry he is more focused of writing more music for other artists.

As for dad things have been a little rough. A little after I got signed dad moved away from the music industry for his stuff. But soon his days of smoking caught up to him.. He was diagnosed on with Lung cancer. Luckily we caught it early and we were able to remove it. But he still had to do a little chemo to make sure. But now after 6 years they found out they didn't remove the full full tumor and that it was still there growing.