~~~THIRTY NINE~~~

Louis's pov. 

I froze in my spot as Austin spoke. Every word he said was causing me pain. 

".... Don't you ever say you know me" He says those words stabbing me. 

"Dont ever say you know me" he repeats again stabbing me before pushing past me leaving slamming the door shut. 

The sound of the door slamming shut breaks me from my trance. But I wish it didn't I started to feel a bit light headed. I staggered a to the couch and fell into it. 

I placed my elbows on my knees and my face in my palms. I felt the tears roll down my cheeks. I am the biggest jerk that ever lived. 

"You fucking screwed up" I mumbled over and over again hoping that it would change something but I knew it wouldn't. 

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I knew it was mom. 

"I screwed up so bad" I say the tears flowing down faster. 

"lou" she says softly but I did not lift my head. 

"I am the worst person ever" I say tears still flowing 

"Louis William Tomlinson listen to me" she says sternly I look at her weakly

"I get that this is a lot to process for you hell it is for all of us but he left you have to find him" She says. 

"Shit " I cuss rubbing the tears out my eyes and get up. I am such a idiot. I have to find him. With that I was out the door grabbing my car keys on my way out. 

I hope into my car. I start the engine and start driving I have no idea where he could have gone but I keep driving down the roads of Doncaster trying to find him. My tears still flow down making it hard for me to see but I just couldn't control it. His voice still echoed inn my head the pain and rage in voice scared the shit out of me. I could have made that rage and pain go but I didn't. That thought made the tears flow harder. 

Austin's pov. 

I had no idea where I was going I just kept running but sooner or later my pace slowed down. I kept rubbing the tears of hoping that it would stop. I never cried this much about anything even mom's death I felt crying was a sign of weakness and trust me you can never show weakness. 

My legs seemed to have decided with a destination and I found myself in the cemetery where mom was buried. The whole place was completely dark except for a dimly lite street light.

I wiped the tears out of my eyes and opened the gate. It opened with a creek I cautiously made my way inside. I soon was standing in front of the tombstone which wrote 

Allison Grand 1991-2024

I broke down again I fell to my knees crying the tears fell uncontrollably. 

Louis's pov. 

It had been an hour since I have been driving around and still there was no sign of Austin I was panicking more and more as the moments passed. Then suddenly something occurred to me maybe he was there. 

I stepped on it and drove at full speed to the place. I parked my car and got out and practically ran to there. 

St. John's Cemetery I read. I looked in and saw that the place pretty dark but I saw him he was on his knees and was shaking there uncontrollably. I slowly went inside not making a sound. 

I was a bit behind him when he spoke but not to me but to Allison 

"Why did you have to leave everything would be fine if you never went" He said my heart broke when he said that. 

This was not fair he only knew Al's side of the story he didn't know mine and he needs to know mine. That day I made Allison a lot of promises but I didn't promise her that I wouldn't tell him.

A.N.
Okay what do you guys think louis is not telling Austin ? what did he promise Allison?

There is so much in store for you guys love ya :)