Pool

•Regan•

"Renae, I'm so sorry I don't know how to make it up to you. It's just that Aleks dragged me with him and I just-"

"Regan shut up it's ok. It was a bit awkward but I made some new friends because of you, so be proud"

Renae and I were in my car on our home and if you were too blind to notice I couldn't stop apologizing.

"It's not ok Renae first I got you a date with that nasally dude Shane and then I just left you with a group of random men"

"Regan stop stressing about it. It's not like I just sat there the whole time, I actually talked and we played some more video games"

"Like I said I'm really sorry. I want to repay you for all you've done for me, it's just that I don't know how"

"I know exactly how you can repay me"

*******************

"DONT GO IN THERE DUMBASS"
I screamed holding on to Renae for dear life. Renae said I could repay her by watching scary movies with her and that means I would be super scared and she would laugh me.

We've watched about three movies total. There was popcorn and candy all over the floor from me jumping and moving to cling onto Renae. If you heard and and saw what It looked like in here and didn't know how I reacted to scary movies, you would probably think someone was about to get murdered.

Soon after I screamed the words "To Be Continued" popped up on the screen and Renae went back to the Netflix screen.

"Can I go to bed now?" I asked Renae even though I probably wouldn't fall asleep due to nightmares.

"One more movie, then you can go to sleep"

She put on a movie called "Lizzie".

I made it through the whole movie without flinching. It was honestly dumb as frick. The storyline was jacked up and made no sense whatsoever. As soon as it was over I grabbed my phone and went to my room.

"Night Renae!" I shouted from my room.

"G'night!" She said picking up popcorn and candy from the floor. I laid in bed and tried to sleep but couldn't. It was about 10pm and I was pretty sure Aleks would still be up.

I grabbed my phone and and texted Aleks.

(R=Regan A=Aleks)

R: Hey. Renae made me watch horror movies and I can't sleep.

I almost instantly got a reply

A:Hey. The boys thought it was a bad decision to drag you off and leave Renae alone so now I'm trying to get egg, cookies, and flour out from my hair.

R: XD that sounds fun.

A: Yea definitely. Note my sarcasm.

R: At least we both got a punishment

A: How is watching scary movies a punishment?

R: I hate horror movies with a passion.

A: Well I know where I'm taking you for our next date.

R: Aleks pls

A: What are you doing right now?

R: I'm laying down

A: get Renae and tell her that I'm gonna pick up Dex and to bring a swim suit. You bring one too.

R: it's like 10 at night and you want to go swimming?

A: that's not all we're doing

R: Don't you think that Renae has been through enough with me always leaving her and stuff

A: Yea I agree but we will all be together so no one will be left alone.

R: ok well come pick us up in an hour

A: will do

I got out of bed and headed to the lounge room where I expected Renae to be. She was watching movies and literally stuffing her face with candy and popcorn at the same time.

"Renae, Aleks and Dex want to go out somewhere but I didn't know if you wanted to go or not"

"You said Dexter was going?"

"Yea he's coming"

"I'll go, but what do I need?"

"You need your swimsuit and that's it"

"Okay" Renae agreed and fast walked to her room. I went to my room and put in my American Flag bikini. I threw on a t-shirt and some shorts over my bikini. I put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my phone.

I looked outside the window for a while, while I waited for Renae. Soon she came and sat next to me on a autumn thing. Soon I saw Aleks and Dex in a car with a drop top.

Woah I wasn't expecting them to come in a super nice car.

"C'mon Renae lets go" I announced grabbing Renae's hand and running to the door. We got to the car and sat in the top back part in the back seat.

"Hey guys" both Renae and I greeted them

"What's up?"

"Hey"

"So where are we going?" I wondered

"The pool. The outdoor one to be exact

"Oh, are you ok with that Renae?"

"Yea, if course I am"

"Guys there's a case of Smirnoff down on the floor if you want some" Aleks told us as I reached for the case. I gave Renae one and opened the glass bottles with my house keys.

"So Dex we haven't talked much, how have you been?"

"I've been pretty good, thanks for asking" he replied.

We all continued to talk until we got to the outdoor pool.

Hey guys is ThatGirlieGirl and I just wanna say sorry it took so long I've just been caught up in life and yea.

Peace, Love, Rubber Gloves❤️