Drunk

~Regan~

I looked as Renae walked down the hallway and turned to Aleks.

"So Aleks, can you explain why you and a group of men came and got 2 giant bears, while filming it all?" I laughed as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Well, you see my friends and I make videos and-"

"Make videos?" I said while raising my eyebrow and smirking.

"No, uh, we make YouTube videos" he stuttered making me laugh again.

"Just shut up Aleks" I said while grabbing his hand and pulling him inside. We followed the directions he had previously given and walked into the living room.

I saw Renae sitting next to a man with a white Tshirt and a midnight blue blazer. He had his hair spiked up and was looking intently at the tv screen while pushing buttons furiously on his controller. On Renae's other side was one of the men that was with Aleks earlier.

He had a black beard and black hair. Aleks suddenly began to talk.

"Alright listen up. This here is my friend Regan and that's" he said while pointing to Renae"is her friend Renae". I waved to everybody and they started to say their names.

The dude with spikey hair was Dexter buy liked to be called Dex. 'Black beard' who was on the other side of Renae was James. Next to James was the blond one and his name was Seamus. On the floor was red hat and his name was Jordan or Kootra. Next to Jordan was another blond with a beard his name was Spencer. On the arm chair was Dan.

I took a seat on the arm of the couch next to Aleks.

"I call dibs on playing next!" I yelled and Continued to watch the screen. The race was almost over and Dex was winning. Suddenly Renae threw a shell and won the race. She jumped up.

"In your face Dexter!" She said while pointing in Dex's face. Dex passed down the controller to me and Renae kept hers we were playing against James and Seamus. In the end I won and we continued to play Mario Kart.

When I was watching James,Dan,Jordan,and Spencer play Aleks got up and pulled me with him. He led me to the kitchen.

"Want some?" He asked while shoving cookies in his mouth.

"Yea I'll take some" I said also shoving them in my mouth. We both laughed and covered our mouths so that cookie bits wouldn't fly everywhere.

"Wanna order a pizza?" He asked

"And not share with anybody?" He added

"You know me so well already"

"I try my best" Aleks said with a small grin. Pizza, cookies, not sharing with anyone, and pizza. Aleks was definitely my type.

Aleks grabbed my hand and secretly led me upstairs. I'm guessing we were in house, and was going to his room. I guessed right because we went into a room with the word "ImmortalHD" in sliver letters on the wall. I went over and took a seat on his bed.

Aleks grabbed his phone and ordered a pepperoni pizza. Once he was finished he flipped on the tv and turned on Family Guy.

"So Regan, I've been thinking and was wondering if you would go on an actual date with me."

"Yea, of course Aleks" I said smiling at him.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Hey! You cheated!" I said to Aleks as he made me pay $300 dollars in monopoly for landing on his property. We had gotten our pizza and some beers from the fridge. Also if you haven't noticed were playing monopoly.