Swim Time

"C'mon Regan get in." Aleks begged standing next to my dangling feet in the pool.

"Can't you wait until I finish my drink?"

"No."

"Yes you can." I said taking another sip
of my drink. I had about 3 drinks and I'm a bit tipsy. Now Renae calls me crazy every time we go out because I'm not as much as a lightweight as she is.

Finishing the last of my Smirnoff I throw away the bottle and tie my hair up in a messy bun. I walk over to the back walk and start to run until I'm close enough to the pool to jump.

I come up from the water and wipe my eyes from the chlorined water. I look up to see Aleks in front if me. I felt him splash me as I close my eyes once more. I narrow my eyes and splash him back.

This quickly turns into a full on splash session. Aleks quickly picks me up bridal style and dunks us both under. We emerge from the water laughing and closer to each other than we were before he dunked us.

My chest was against his as we looked each other in the eyes. Our foreheads were together as well. At this moment I wanted nothing more to put my lips to his, but I didn't want to make it awkward if he rejected me.

Aleks put his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. He leaned in closer and it felt like an entire zoo of butterflies were released in my stomach. Our lips brushed together for a millisecond before the door opening and the chatter of Renae and Dex filled the air.

We quickly pulled away from each other with out getting caught. I speedily got out of the pool and got another Smirnoff. I sat in one of the chairs as Aleks came and sat next to me.

"So you know how we kissed the other night?" He started.

"Yea" Aleks had told me about what happened when I sobered up.

"Well I would have enjoyed another one." I blushed at this comment and take another swig from my Smirnoff.

"Really?" I ask with a smirk.

"Really."

"Well you'll just have to wait." I said leaving my Smirnoff bottle on the table and getting in the pool.

We all stayed in the pool until about 4:00 am and almost everyone was wasted except for Dex, who volunteered to only have a few drinks and be the designated driver.

We all climbed in the spots we were in when we came except now Dex was in the drivers seat. Aleks turned up the music and Renae and I mini danced all the way home.

Eyy dere. I think this was kinda crappy but here you guys go.

Peace, Love, Rubber Gloves❤️