Chapter2 Getting to know you

SHANELL'S POV

Today Chandler and i are going out for lunch. He told me that the restaurant was a suprise. Went to take a shower did my hygene and went to get dressed. I put on my high waste shorts my jordan 11's and my half shirt that said Sexy in gold letters with my gold jewelry, went down stairs and waited.

CHANDLER'S POV

Im on my way to pick up shanell, she is the most beautiful lady i ever met. I told her we was goin somewhere but it is a surprise. Today im going to ask shanell to be my girlfriend.

AUGUST POV

I came down stairs to see my sister sitting on the couch lookin like a hoochie. "Aye girl where you going." why are you minding my business. " Girl dont get smart, buhh why you dressed in allat." Im goin on a date. "With who,". His name is chandler. when she said that name it sounded familliar. "aight dont come back to late."

CHANDLER'S POV

Just pulled up at Shanells house, walked up to the door and knocked on it. The door flew open and this guy was standing there. I was about to say something but was cut off.

AUGUST POV

My sister was up stairs and i was down stairs chillan when i herd a knock at the door. I got up to answer it, buhh wen i opened the door i was greeted by a nigfa bouta speak but i cut him off.
A: wassup
C: is shanell here?
A: ohh u must be dat nigga chandler?
C: yeahhh
A: aight hol' up

I went to the stairs and screamed shanells name. AYE SHANELL!!

SHANELL'S POV

I was upstairs chillan wen i herd august yelling my name so i yelled back. WHAT!!. "chandler is her girl". Aight im cumming. He's here so i gotta put on some more of my favorite perfume beyonce heat, oh god this perfume smells so good. Once i finished that i headed downstairs.

I seen chandler and he was looking hella fine. He was wearing a white-t, with black skinny jeans and his black and white jordan 11's jus like me and to finish he had on a silver chain.
C: hey, you ready to go?
S: yeah, bye august
A: aye dont bring her back too late.

AUGUST POV

Once shanell left i decided to call shonda.
PHONE CONVO.
S: hello
A: aye come through
S: aww wht daddy need?
A: you know what i need
S: alrite baby ima be rite there
A: aight
END OF PHONE CONVO

Shonda is just somebody i fuck with from time to time when i need some. I just hope i dont give her the wrong thought.

SHONDA POV

Yass, i gotta pov bitches. Anyways i gotta call from august saying he wants me to come through, well we all know he loves me and my good ass pussy. I jus pulled up at his house went to the door and knocked. I waited until august fine ass opened the door. " i missed you daddy". "Did u miss me or this dick? Well both, can i come in. He let me in and walked in. He walked in the living room i pushed him on the couch.

I got on top of him and started kissing his neck and he began to moan. "you like dat dont you", "yes". Well i think you gonna like dis even better. I got on my knees and got to work. Aug. was taking my head adn smashing it down hard making me deep throat him. I kept goin then i felt his head swell, thats when i knew he was bouta cum. Jus like that he did and i swallowed his babies like a real G.

AUGUST POV

I swea shonda gives the best head buhh its time for her to take these long strokes. I took out a condom and slid it on and rushed in her with no warning causing her to scream. " DAMMMM AUGUST!!!" shut up bitch and take these long deep strokes. Hiting all the right spots then i felt her walls tighten and she came all on me. I flipped her over so she was on top and dam she was riding fast asf. "Dam shonda" i said while gripping the shit outta her ass turning it red. Her walls tighten up and she came, after her i came.

We both laid there trying to catch our breath. Thank you shonda. "Anything for you babe." we put our clothes back on and i let shonda out, then went to take a shower. while taking my shower thinking how i really need to settle down.