Chap.4 she just dont know

AUGUST POV

Shanell & i jus got to the studio. We walked in and seen my nigga trey. " wassup trey", supp, hey shanell, "hey trey. So aug man u finished the song yet? Yeah man got it right here. Aight show is what u got.
BENEDICTION
Hook: Started off in these streets, we would take collection from the fiends, people dying all aroind me, so i gave you my testimoney, we were down from the beginning, when the world wasnt listening, now that i got your attention, let us end with a benediction.

Verse: we are gathered here today, paying our respects to being broke, hope he's in a better place, cause life out here aint sweet, oh no, i would close my eyes to sleep but couldnt dream no more, so i had to make a way for my home you know, the good life, done with the hood life, i did what i could didnt always do what i should i was misunderstood, so many nights i tried to hide how i felt i would cry inside, so i ran through the street til my feet got tired, cause ine wanna have my shoes on the power line.

Bridge: but i made it, and it made me, i know i did wrong i pray to god he forgave me, cause it made me, and it didnt kill me, so it made me stronger, i pray to god that you feel me, that you feel me....

HOOK.....

Verse 2: our father who art in heaven, i pray you free me from my demons and keep me level, i know you kept me outta prision where i was heading, when i herd somebody killed my brother one-eighty seven, i hope he made it to your presence, for me he was a blessing, at least i know he's restin, and he aint out here stressin, tryna get to the good life and outta this hood life, i pray that my step pops stay off of that crack pipe so mama can sleep nights, i know its been hard on her, i was ripping through the streets it was hard for her, now im up in hotels on the ocean shore, when i was sleeping on the floor of the corner store.

Bridge: but i made it, and it made me, i know i did wrong, i pray that god would save me, cause i made it and it didnt kill me, so it made me stronger, i pray to god that you feel me, do you feel me...

HOOK
END OF SONG.

When i got done i looked to see shanell with tears in her eyes. I got out the booth and went to give her a hug. She really misses him so much, we all do. " aww yall had a family moment, here shanell some tissues. Thankx trey. yall wanna eat. Hell yeahh lets go.

TREY'S POV

Everybody wanted to go to ihop, so we went. when we got there i waited for shanell and august. Once they got here we went inside and got a table. We all got the baccon cheese burger and some lemonade. while we were eating trey got a call and it didnt look good. " august we gotta go to the trap. Aight, we got up, payed n left.

UNKNOWN POV

I just saw august sexy self leave ihop wit his sister and friend. Well anyways i got new for mrs. shanell, she dont know what she got her self into with chandler. welp i guess she jus gon have to figure out for herself.