Chapter12 part two protecting you

SHANELL'S POV

Im so ready to leave, hopefully i get out today. Ever since that day i came in the hospital, august stayed with me the first night, then delilah the next night, and trey stayed with me last night. While i was in my thoughts the doctor came in. "miss alsina, today you could leave, but you ha e to sign some papers". Trey was up and i didnt even notice. "Baby i'll be right back, going to get your clothes". Okay. The doctor left and i waited for trey to come back.

TREY'S POV

I went to the car to get shanell's clothes, and i felt someone staring at me but i shook it off. When i got back to shanell's room, she just got finished signing the release papers. Here you go baby. "thank you, ughh im so glad i get to go home". I am to baby i really missed you. When she was done getting dressed, we left the hospital, and headed home.

SHONDA'S POV

I was watching trey when he came out of the hospital. He went to his car and got a bag, so that means shanell is getting out today. I stood there and waited for them to come out, 15 minutes later they did. Trey put the bag in the back seat and helped shanell get in, then they left. Shanell will soon see that this isnt over, and she will meet with chandler again.

AUGUST POV

That nigga chandler gon get his, frl. Ionn been to the trap inna minute, buhh the shit that nigga been doin he gon get his. i just got to the trap and seen my nigga rell. wassup rell. "wassup aug, man wats goin on? You know this nigga chandler? "nahh wat bout him". That nigga raped and beat my sister and we gotta get this nigga. " ite my nigga, uk where he stay? Nahh buhh we gon find that out, and its gon be over for his ass. "I hear ya, buhh holla at me later". Ight. We dapped up and left, this nigga just dont kno what he got cummin for his ass.

SHANELL'S POV

Trey and i just got home. August wasnt here which was unusual, buh im really glad im out if that shitty hospital. I jus really want to get washed up. Trey baby im goin to take a showers. " Not without me". Haha, come on. we went up stairs to my room, i went and ran us a hot shower. When i came out trey was already half naked, damn he looks so good. " (chuckles) u like what you see? i do. Trey, helps me get undressed and we went to get in the shower. He started kissing on my neck causing me to let little moans out, he then lifted my leg and wrapped it around his waist. " Im gon take care of you. With that said, he slowly entered causing me to gasp. We were going for about an hour now, and the water got cold so we got out. We wrapped ourselves in towel, and started making love again. God how we are so tired, after we finished we laid there for a minute trying to catch our breath. "Shanell, i promise i will always be here for you, i love you. I Know baby and thank you, I love you too. After i said that i herd light snores, haha he's so cute buhh shit he got me tired as hell.