Chapter3 The Date

SHANELL'S POV

Well chandler still hasn't told me where we'er going so im jus gonna chill and try to relax.

" so you still wondering where i'm taking you"

"yes, is it a place that i likem"

"i'm not sure but i bet you'er gonna love it"

" i hope so" she said smiling. I started to get bored so i turned on some music.

"ooooooo this my jam"
S/N: if yall are wondering she is dancing to No Love btw thats my favorite song.

with all that said i kept dancing, i was in the zone.

CHANDLER'S POV

Watching shanell out the corner of my eyes, she just look hella beautiful. I really dnt want her to find out my secret i been hiding for some years. Shanell's brother mel i accidentally killed him but i didnt mean for it to happen.

FLASHBACK
Chris!!! iI yelled. I guess he realized who was callinh him because he ran. This nigga wasnt gettin away wit not giving me my money. Yes, i do sell crack. I'm running after him and being that all deez damn people in the way i couldnt see which way he ran. Then i seen him run across the street heading to the park. I followed him and i seen that i couldnt catch a crack head, so i pulled out my gun and shot. I looked to see that i hit wrong person. I took off running and said ima get that crackhead bitch.
FLASHBACK OVER

I also dnt want her to find out that i been doin crack. I know that shit would hurt her bad.

" well shanell u really wanna know where we going?

"YESS!!

"well we are going to Red Lobster, i hope you like it.

As soon as i said that her head turned so fast that you could feel wind.

" You cant be serious"

" im as serious as you want me to be"

"OMG, that is my favorite place

" well im glad i chose this place, because its my favorite place too, look we jus got here."

I found a parking spot and parked the car. I got out and went to shanell's side and opened her door. "thanks," anything for you ma. I grabbed her hand and we headed inside.

SHANELL'S POV

We walked in and chandler said "table for two." The waiter nodded and told us to follow her. We sat at the table and i noticed something wrong with chandler. " Hey is something wrong? Yes, can i please tell you something? sure. Shanell i been thinking about you everyday and i really care about you, when i get in bed i sit up for hours thinking when will she be mine and today i was wondering if you would be my girl?

I sat there for a minute shocked outta my mind. The only thing i could do was shake my head yes. He stood up and walked to my side and we kissed.

"Hello, im casey and i will be your waiter for today.

C&S: okayy

" so what kind of drinks can we start you off with?

C&S: Lemonade

"okay coming right up"

While we waited we looked through the menus. "so watcha gettin ma." Im thinking the seafood salad, what about you. The steak with fried crab on top and on the side a seafood salad. "thays sounds really good." Well how about we get the same thing? Okay.

"Okay here are your drinks, and what will you be ordering?

C: two orders of steak well done with fried crab on top and a salad on the side.

"okay cumming up". When our food came, we just talked and laugh, and got to know each other more. When we finished up the waiter came back.

" will there be anything else?

C: no mam jus a check

"here you go"

After chandler paid for the check we got up and left. I had an amazing time tonight. We were on our way back to my house. When we got there, chandler helped me out and walked me to the door.

C: Did u have a good time?

S: yes, it was great.

C: That's good and im gonna let u get ready for bed because i know you are very tired.

S: (kisses chandler) Goodnight

C: Night

Now that chandler left time for me to get ready for bed.

AUGUST POV

I was sitting on the couch, when i herd the door open and shanell came in. "hey shanell, how was your date? It was good but im so tired. Well you go ahead to bed. "goodnite", Nite. The reason im up is because im thinkin buhh i really need to get to bed cuz im goin to the studio tomorrow. I hope they like the song.

SHANELL'S POV

Im so tired so gonna go ahead and get my night clothes so i can get ready to take my shower. I got my cookie monster shirt and shorts, and my cookie monster socks. I went and ran my shower and got in. I did my hygene, lotioned up and got dressed. I got in bed and fell to sleep instantly.

AUGUST POV

I got up this mawnin to the smell of baccon. I got up, went to the bathroom washed and brushed my teeth. Went to my closet and got dressed. I went to the kitchen lil sis is cooking breakfeast. " GoodMawnin sis" GoodMawnin, watcha doin up so early? I have to go to the studio u wan come? yes, and u gotta new song or trey? Me its called BENEDICTION i started writing it after mel died. Okay i really wanna hear it so im going to get ready. Okay ima finish up the food. okay.

SHANELL'S POV

I went up stairs to get ready. Im really looking forward to hearing that song. I got in the shower and did my hygene or what ever and got out. Today im gonna wear my superman shirt, with my red pants, superman converses, nerd glasses and red and blue beanie. I got lotioned up and dressed, sprayed on a little perfume and went downstairs. August and i ate, cleaned up and left.