Chapter13 Stalking

CHANDLER POV

I havent herd or seen shanell for a while, but i do have a personal stalker. Speaking of stalker. Well did u bring me what i asked for? "No, i didnt want to make it look like i was following them. (SMACK) Bitch do i have to do everything mydelf? " No i will get the information i promise". Nahh i gotta better idea, when i get these camera's i want you to install them in the house. " How am i suppose to do that? Damn you so stupid, when they not there climb in the back window its never locked, and i swear if you mess this up yo ass dead understand? "yes". We make moves tomorrow.

DELILAH'S POV

Today im going to get shanell and we'er getting her name changed. This is sad that she got caught up in the same shit i did, only if i knew her at the time i could have stopped her. Well i got pulled out of my thoughts when i noticed this guy walking, and my heart stopped for a minute. It was chandler, i sped pass him so he wouldnt notice me.

I finally got to shanells house, lord i hope she is up. I parked the car and locked the doors, then walked to shanell's door and knocked. Trey came to the door shirtless. Nigga if you dont get yo ass dressed, and where's shanell? In the shower and why should i get dressed? Omg, dude we have to take shanell to get her name changed today. ohh shit i forgot. I see now go get dressed. Haha ok.

SHANELL'S POV

I got out of the shower, and her trey talking to someone. Trey came running up stairs like something bad happened. "Baby we gotta get dressed".  Why, what happened? "Today delilah and i are suppose to take u to get your name change, baby im sorry i forgot. Damn, i did too, hurry and get in the shower ima get our outfits together. " aight".

while trey was in the shower, i got our outfits together. We are wearing our all white jordan 11’s, with our cargo shorts, and matching shirts that says " Im hers, he's mine". After i did that i went to the dresser and got out my matching bra and panties, and lotioned up. While i was doing all that trey Finally came out the bathroom. This guy acts as if he is a female.

TREY'S POV

Came out the bathroom to see shanell putting on lotion, and i look next to her and seen our matching outfits. Aww, my baby wants to match me. " haha hush and get dressed". After getting dressed my baby and i look hella good and you know a nigga had to take selfies with her. " Bae i think thats enough pictures, lets go. Lol okay.

We got down stairs, and delilah was otp. She noticed us and she told the person she would speak with them later. So yall ready to go? Yeah. Shanell make sure you call aug to let him know that we going to the court house now. Okay. Lets go.

AUGUST POV

I was omw back to the house when shanell called.
A: HELLO
S: DELILAH, TREY AND I ARE ON OUR WAY TO GET MY NAME CHANGED, ARE YOU COMMING?
A: SHIT, I FORGOT THAT WAS TODAY, IM COMMING.
S: OKAYY
END OF CONVO

Damn, how could i forget that she was getting that done today. Man its gonna be hella weird calling shanell a different name.  I pulled up at the court house, and i seen delilah otp, i parked, locked the doors and walked over to her. Hey baby. She mouthed to me "Hi baby". She then told the person on the phone that she would meet with them later, then hung up.

What was that about? " Being a lawyer is so stressful, im working on the hardest case ever". Damn, you need to relax ma. I'll try when we leave here. Okay, lets go and get this over with.

CHANDLER POV

Last night i installed the tv's in my office. The cameras are all set up all shonda dumb ass gotta do is set them up around the house. (Knock, knock, knock). Man who is it? " shonda". Hol' up. She shoild have called buhh shidd even better she came by. I went and unlocked the door. Come in, and we gotta talk.

SHONDA POV

Chandler said we had to talk, god i pray he dosent want me to do anything else crazy. " umm, you remember what i told you yesterday right? Yes. "well the bag is over there, so make a move on it. Okay. I walked over to the table to pick up the bag, but before i could chandler said something. " I was serious about what i said, if u screw this up yo ass is dead". I got real nervous inside, i picked up the bag and left.

Shanell them are gon but for how long, i better hurry up. I walked in the back yard and lifted the window, i threw the bag inside and hopped in. I unzipped the bag and installed the first camera in the bed room upstairs, then i walked to shanells room and imstalled one. God i hope they wont see these, or im dead forreal. I went downstairs into the living room and put a camera in there. Thank god i got two cameras left. I went back upstairs and put a camera in the guest room and bathroom. Im finished time to head back to chandler, im terrified now.

SHANELL'S POV

Time for me to go in, man its going to be weird not being called shanell anymore (sigh) im just ready for this to be over. I got in the office and this lady was sitting there. Hello. Hello miss alsina, please take a seat. I did as i was told. Do have an idea of a new name. No, i was wondering if you could help me. I'd be delighted to, Well how about a name that starts with the letter A. How about Angula? No, i dont look like an angula. I know what you do look like. What? An alyssa. Thats great, i want that to be my name. Well all you have to do is sign some papers and pay $50 and your all set. $50,if i knew that i wuudd..... Never mind i'll be right back. Im never doing this again.

AUGUST POV

Yall she has been back there too long. Baby, calm down she will be out soon. " yeah aug u have nothing to worry about, btw here she comes. So, whats your name? I dnt have one yet, but can i get $50 until we get home. Sure but y ? Because i have to pay to change my name. Damn, okay but here you go. Thanks.I walked back into the office, signed the papers and gave her the money. This is weird, but at least i'll be safe, hopefully