Chapter15 Gottem

August pov
Alyssa where does he stay? He lives two blocks away from the trap, he has a big white house and is surrounded by a white fence. Aight thats all we needed to know, trey lets go get this nigga. Aight. Baby please be careful, august be CAREFUL. We will sis jus dont worry.

We went to trey house and got shit set up. we loaded all the guns, and put them in a duffle bag. I went and put on my black skinnies, black t-shirt, all back forces, black hat and black shades. Trey came out the back wearing a black vneck T, black sweatpants, black snapback, and his all black jordan. Shidd niggas was ready. Yo you ready? lets get this nigga.

Trey and i hopped in my black Escalade and rode out. On our way there we rolled two blunts and and got ready. Nigga you sure ready? Aug man, i done tell you ainy no pussy nigga over here, lets get this nigga and be out. Aight. We got to our destination, and parked across the street. We got our straps and took one more pull from the blunt and headed to the door. Trey knocked on the door and we stood back and waited. This lady comes to the door. Is chandler here? Yes, and why do want to know? POW POW POW POW. Trey man wtf, we aint come here to kill this innocent lady, we came to get chandler tf is wrong with you man? Yo im sorry aight, just thinking about what happened to alyssa, i didnt feel like hearing that. Nigga, never mind lets go. We walked in the house and this nigga comes down stairs. The only thing i coulda do was fire and so did trey. POW POW POW. POW POW POW POW. After that, i knee that nigga was dead. Trey and i hurried out that bitch before the police showed up, finally got this nigga.

Alyssa/Delilah Pov
Lyssa they been gon too long, i just hope they alright. You have to trust august, when he says dont worry he means that. I just hope he gets the crazy bastard. Im pretty sure they did. After the convo with lilah august and trey bust throught the door. Baby you alright? Yeahh just hold up a minute. Trey baby is everything okay. Yeahh, i just did something that pissed your brother off. Nigga, yo ass killed a innocet person man, that shit is messed up frl. August listen, leave no whitnesses. Alyssa, did you say what i think you said. Yes, leave no whitnesses. You gotta point there, and we got that pussy nigga. Just know yall safe and aint got nothing to worry about.