Chapter6 The Secret

AUGUST POV

Trey and i just got to the chinese place. We went in, and ordered. I got to the counter and ordered, then i seen this fine ass girl sitting a table wit a friend. I walked over there. " excuse me miss". " yes", I was wondering if i cudd talk to you. "okayy". So whats yo name ma. " its Delilah". Tha cute ma. " Whats your name? August. Well august here's my number so we could get to kno each other more. " okay ma. "bye", aight.

TREY'S POV

Man, august need to bring his slow ass on. Speakin of this nigga. " man wtf took you so long, niggas hungry". " Haha, my bad, i seen this fine ass shawty in there and you know i had to get her numba uk. " man wateva, lets go. " Hahah aight.

Shanell still has me thinking, i think something bad happened wen aug and i was at the trap. Ima text her again to see if she aight.

TEXT CONVO.
T: SHANELL
S: YEAH
T: YOU OKAY
S: YEAH, WYA
T: HEADING BACK TO THE HOUSE, YO BIG HEAD ASS BROTHER TOOK FOREVER.
S: SMH, THATS AUGUST FOR YOU
T: YEAHH AND WE CAN TALK INA MIN WE ALMOST THERE.
S: OKAY.
END OF CONVO.

SHANELL'S POV

Im debating if i should tell trey, but i need to before things get any worse. I herd the door open so that must be them. "August, that you? " yeahh, come down here so u can eat. "okay, im comming. I went down stairs and seen august almost done with his food, that nigga musta been really hungry. I walked in the kitchen to see trey, when he seen me he had a worried look on his face. I was goin to say something but was cut off by august big ass head. " ahh im full, man im goin take a nap". "okay, yo aug we goin to the park. "aight, shanell dont forget yo key. " okayy. .

August went upstairs, trey and i finished up eating. When we were done, trey helped me clean up a lil, then we left. We got to the park, and sat in silence for a few minutes, but then trey broke the silence. " what happened when august and i left to go to the trap? " i cant say anything". " why not, shanell if anything bad happened u need to tell me." " when yall left, i thought chandler should come over, when he came he was acting strange, he told me to come and sit beside him on the couch, so i locked the door and went, soon as i sat down he looked at me then hit me, i fell to the floor and started crying, i looked up and he started ripping my clothes off......... " shanell what else happened i need to know, please tell me. " i begged and pleaded for him to stop but everytime i did he hit me. Once he got done taking off my clothes, he started on his, i tried to run but he dragged me back. I was trying to fight but i couldnt fight him, and he raped me. " SHANELL WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ANYONE HUH? shanell, did he threaten you? " yes, but please dont tell august, he has alot going for him and i dint want him to ruin that, jus please dont tell him. " i wont, but im gonna get his ass, balee dat.