Chapter 9 Why is this happening

(starting where i left off with the dream)

SHANELL'S POV

DREAM

Shanell, chandler said screaming my name."What do you want? Who you talking to like that, he said narrowing his eyebrow. "Nobody". Nahh bitch, we the only two here, so you must be talking to me. " chandler im sorry i really am. " Bitch i dont want to hear that shit, you know what happens to bad girls right? "chandler please dont do this". I tried to run but he grabbed me by my hair and slammed me to the floor. I broke down crying. " CHANDLER STOP IM PREGNANT, PLEASE." Bitch i dont care. He kept hitting me in the stomach. Now get up and get yo self cleaned up. I guess i wasnt moving fast enough, because he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me up stairs. I cried in pain, he dragged me to the bedroom and threw me on the bed. I began fighting him and punched him in his jaw. He turned around and punched the fuck outta me. He started ripping off my clothes, while trying to undo his pants, then, he rushed in me, i cried out for help in a weak voice, but that didnt help. He raped me until i was unconcious. When i woke up he wasnt here.... TO BE CONTINUED.
END OF DREAM

I woke up screaming. I scared the hell out of trey and august came in the room with his gun. "shanell wats wrong? I had to lie because august was in the room. " you know i have a fear of spiders? " yes". " i had a dream that thousands of them were crawling on me." "shanell you scared the fuck out of me, what if i came in here and just started shooting, man im goin back to sleep. When august left, trey was looking at me with worry in his eyes. "Nell, what really happened? " I had that dream again but only worse." Trey grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug. " Nell i would never let anything happen to you okayy, i love you to mich for that." "I know, i love you too. He wrapped his arms around me, and we stayed up and talked somemore

AUGUST POV

I woke up and herd my phone ringing to see shonda hoe ass was calling me.

PHONE CONVO
A: HELLO (sleepy voice)
S:BABY COME OVER
A: GIRL, DO YOU KNOW WHAT FUCKIN TIME IT IS, AND HELL NO I BEEN STOPPED FUCKING WITH YO HOE ASS.
S: YOU WASNT SAYING THAT WHEN YOU BEEN FUCKING ME, WERE YOU?
A: GIRL ALL YOU IS, IS A QUICK NUT, NOW GET THE FUCK OFF MY PHONE (click)
END OF PHONE CONVO

After that i got up and went to shanells room to check on her and i herd trey and her talking.
T: Shanell all you have to do is tell your brother the truth.
S: I want to but i dont want him to go to jail, he has a lot going for him uk
T: I know but im sure he wont get in trouble if he's protecting you.
S: you right, but im scared
T: Baby listen, im gon be right beside you okay
S: okay, i love you
T: i love you too

I crept away from the door and thought about what was said. Ima just play dum like ionn herd nothing they said but i will find out, balee dat.

When i got up this mawnin, i still was thinking about what was said last night. I herd a set of footsteps and voices, so that means they finally up. " goodmawnin yall". " goodmornin". Aye august im sorry bout last night." " you good". I cant hold this shit in anymore im just gonna ask. " umm shanell, what was you and trey talking about last night.

SHANELL&TREY POV

Shit, now what am i suppose to do. " August nothing". " shanell theres no need to lie i herd the convo, so you might as well tell me." "Nothing okay". "Shanell Crystal Alsina, u dont gotta tell me but i can tell you ik what was said". "Aug man you and nell just calm down okay, for some feelings get hurt". "trey man, you pose to be my boy but you aint telling me shit"." YOU KNOW WHAT AUGUST, SINCE YOU WANNA KNOW SO MUCH, I WAS BEATEN AND RAPED OKAY, THATS WHAT TREY AND I WAS TALKING ABOUT. I HAD HIM LIE JUST SO THAT I WOULDNT MESS UP YOU GETTING A CAREER IN MISIC. THATS WHY I LIED LAST NIGHT I HAD A DREAM ABOUT ME GETTING BEAT AND RAPED AGAIN AND I TOLD TREY AND HE WAS THERE, THE MARKS THE CRYING EVERYTHING, WAS BECAUSE OF THAT DAY ARE YOU HAPPY NOW. "aug man, we need to get her help, i been wanted to tell you but it ment so much to her that i didnt." " its aight man, ik know that nigga chandler did this and we will find him.

UNKNOWN POV

I was standing outside of august house when i herd about ecerything that was going on, Shanell should have gotten to know him better, now she sees what he really is about but thats not all. Shanell just wait on it because there is more.