Chapter17 Truth

August Pov
Mane, that shit was fucked up, but im bouta go and check shonda ass. I get to her house and knock on her door. She opens the door a little bit as if she was scared. Yo, we gotta talk fr fr. Okay, come in. Yo wassup with you mane? What are you talking about? I found cameras in my house you know anything about that.

Shonda Pov
I found cameras in my house you know anything about that? Ok august we have to go outside. Man wat ever i just wanna know wats going on. August and i walked outside because chandler has parts of my house bugged. Y we out here? Chandler has my house bugged and i cant talk, or he is going to kill me. Well lemme guess, he made you bug our house to find alyssa, that shit isnt gonna happen. Yes it will, the night yall went to kill chandler, he never died he is in the hospital and has people after all of us. Wtf, how you know about that? Trust me i know everything. Nahhh aint no way, yo ima be nice just this once, get some of your shit and lets go.

I went back in the house and grabbed the bags i had packed already and hurried down stairs. Well damn you can pack fast. I already had these bags packed, i planned on leaving while chandler was in the hospital, im changing my name, phone number and address. Nahh, nobody else is changing their name, we gettin yall outta here and we going to handle this shit.

Delilah Pov
Yall what if she had something to do with it. Delilah, you dont know that. Trey really, i got her ex-boyfriend and you dont think she plan on comming for us. Yall, listen neither of us knows, she could have been threatened or forced we dont know. Lyssa u right. I looked and see august came back, but shonda was with him. Aye, yall looka this, yo bro got me fucked all the way up.

Alyssa Pov
Lilah told us to look and i seen august and that hoe shonda heading toward the house. They came in, and lilah went ham. Bitch, u set us up, wtf is wrong with you are you fuking crazy, she said in between hits, so i grabbed her quick. Bae chill, why you acting crazy. Cuz this hoe tried to set us up. How bout everybody just chill out.

August Pov
Yall chill i brought her here, cuz im gettin yall asses out of here, that nigga aint dead and trey and i are gon handle it aight. Bae are you serious? Yes so get packing, we a be out'chea tomorrow.