Chapter10 Ohh My God

CHANDLER'S POV

"ahh, yess go faster. Ahh yess AHHH. Damn girl, look what you did to my sheets. " well you was the one hitting it hard". " yeahh yeahh, buhh i want to know she is with." " I cant tell you" " and why the fuck not bitch" " I dont know who you callin a bitch but it aint me". This bitch just disrespected me, (Smack) bitch dont you ever disrespect me again you understand? " yes". Now be a good girl and keep yo mouth closed, i want you to get some more information on whats going on understad? " yes". Okay so make that move.

AUGUST POV

Man i dont know what to do about shanell, yesterday that shit she told me i gotta talk to someone about this.

PHONE CONVO
(RING, RING, RING RING)
D:HELLO
A:HEY, CAN WE MEET SOMEWHERE, IF YOUR NOT BUSY
D: SURE, MEET ME AT THE MALL
A: AIGHT
END OF PHONE CONVO

I went to tell shanell that i was leaving, but when i knocked on her door she didnt answer. I knock and knocked but got no answer. I started screaming her name.SHANELL OPEN THIS DOOR OR IM GON' BREAK IT DOWN. I just said fuck it and broke the door down. When i opened the door i seen shanell on the floor with pills all over the floor and blood comming from her arm. I called 911 real quick.

EMERGENCY CALL
P: HELLO THIS IS 911 HOW MAY I HELP YOU
A: I NEED THE PARAMEDICS TO 335 NORTH CONDEN STREET, HURRY I DONT WANT MY SISTER TO DIE. SHE HAS BLOOD COMMOMG FROM HER ARM AND THERES PILLS ALL OVER THE FLOOR.
P: THE PARAMEDICS WILL BE THERE RIGHT AWAY.
END OF CONVO

I ran and got a towel to put pressure on her arm. " Shanell listen i need you to stay wit me, okay, you are all i have left and cant loose you, just please stay with me". I herd the door open and i thought it was the paramedics bit it was trey.

" What the fuck, aug man what happened". I will tell you when we get to the hospital, but for now put pressure on her arm". The door opened again and it was the paramedics. "WHAT IS HER NAME? " Shanell Crystal Alsina". " HOW LONG AGO DID YOU FIND HER? "About 10 minutes ago". "OKAY SIR, WOULD YOU LIKE TO RIDE IN THE AMBULANCE OR FOLLOW BEHIND? "I will follow, let her boyfriend ride with her. " OKAY SIR FOLLOW US".

They left with shanell and i was hot on their trail, i had to call delilah and tell her to come to the hospital. Man, i dont know what ima do.

DELILAH'S POV

August called me and told me to come to the hospital, he told me what happened to his sister, and i pray she is alright. When i got their i hurried inside, i looked and seen august sitting in the waiting room. "August how is she? " the doc didnt come back ma, i just hope she is okay".

August what in the world happened for her to do something like this? " Her ex beat and raped her and she told me yesterday, i guess she had a mental breakdown, beacause shanell wouldnt just do something like this". Who is her ex? " Some nigga name chandler".

Omg, when he said that name my heart dropped to the floor. " Delilah whats wrong? Did you just say chandler? " yes, do you know him? August stay by shanell at all times, understand? " Delilah, whats going on? Chandler does crack, and every girl he gets he will act sweet when he first meets them, then later they will find out how he really is. " What the fuck, this yellow nigga dead, word on my mama". August, he's going to try and kill her". " Delilah, how do you know this". He tried to kill me.