Punishments

"She had dignity of a queen" I looked at Jimong who entered lady Oh room. "Was it a bad luck or good luck?" I asked him slowly. "I guess it is the worst luck" I chuckled at my question when I know the answer myself. "The king wants you to leave the Damiwon without meeting prince's" I scoffed at his words. "Do you think it will solve this problem?"

"Hae Soo~shi, I have already told you that you cannot change things that happen here" he tried to explain me but I cut him off. "If fate meant for them to be like this then why am I here?" I shouted at him. "I didn't ask to end up here between them. I was fine with my life then why am I here?"

I never wished to be in this place ever. All I wanted was to live my own happy life. but look at me now, I am here being the reason for someone's death and other people problem. I don't want to live like this. "Just go on with the flow of life. Everything will get sorted on its own" I wiped the tears that leaked through my eyes. "No, it won't. I will have to do something"

I walked out of the room and went looking for prince So. Now, I know why Hae Soo what she did in the drama. "Prince So?" I called him when I saw he was packing his things. "I will be back soon before you know" we were currently walking in the lake side. "This is happening to you because of me. isn't it?" he sighed at my words. "This would have happened to me either ways"

"Why didn't you leave me on my own just like others?" I shouted in anger. "You could have been here happily. I still remember how happy you were before you said you can live here" he wiped my tears gently. "He is my father so I have to obey him. besides I know he is just sending me because he is worried about my brother" he said referring to the crown prince. "I am afraid you will be ruined if you stay with me" I told him honestly what I thought due to the curse I had.

"I have been cursed my whole life till I met you. you are the first person who didn't me judge me for my face" he caressed my face looking lovingly. "I can't let you go no matter what happens" with that he pecked my lips. "Stop" I gasped in shock. "Don't think so much and stay in the Damiwon without causing any trouble here" he sternly told me. "This" he pointed to the hair pin which I brought with me. "I will take it as your reminder with me for now"

"I will see you soon" with that he walked away leaving me dumbfounded. Though I know it won't end like I want to. But I can't seem to let you go either. Why is it so?

***

It's been a while I have been living as a maid in the palace. No one comes to this place and the things I have to go through every day is very tiring too. I have been treating myself a little of my knowledge. I remember Hae Soo get her leg worsen due to the work she does. So, I have been trying to take care of my leg and other issues of my health. Surprisingly, the king has been sending me the medicines and other things I need in healing my wounds.

Ji mong told me it is better not to question him and accept as a gratitude. I didn't meet Prince Wook either after that. I clearly told him to stay put in the good side but he seems to choose his family over ethics. I can't blame him either. Woohee also entered the drama and became my friend.

I was cleaning the place when I got a call from the guards. "The king wants to see you" I stood stunned at the request. I followed them silently and found myself standing in front of the palace. "The king is inside. He is waiting for you" one of the guards guided me inside. "Your highness" I bowed to him as soon as I entered the palace. "You came"

I got up and looked at the king. "Sooyeon called you her daughter before she accepted her punishment so I am telling this to you as considering you as my daughter" I heard him without interrupting wondering why he would call me. "I know you are not a normal girl like others. Are you from future?" my eyes widened at his statement. "I guess you are from your reaction" I looked down to hide my emotions. "Do you happen to know my fourth son also has star to become the king?"

"What I know will not change the future my king" I told him honestly. "Then don't try to change things here" I shook my head at his words. "Me being here is the meaning of change. So please stop forcing me to leave and let me make things correct" I will not give up so easily. If my dream was true and I can change or be responsible for death of others then I will try my best to solve this.

"What do you want to do then?" I bowed in front of him. "Allow me to live in the palace" he didn't say anything for a while. "What will you do then?" I raised my head to see him. "If you are worried about crown prince then I assure you he will be the next king" he seemed satisfied cause he agreed to my request. He didn't tell me what my position will be but I know it will be much better than the place I am living in now. I walked out after thanking him for his favour.

I will not let these people die like lady Oh. I will save them even if I have to give my life too. I will change my fate and give a happy ending to this drama then leave. 

Author Note:

Hello readers... Hope you like the chapter. BTW who is your favorite character in the drama?

Let me know in the comments and don't forget to vote while reading.

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥